Chapter ten: busted!

-Brianna-

I sit on my bed whittling my fingers. My mom enters. I expect a stern "get up and eat breakfast." "Hey Bree!" Mom says excitingly. "Hi..." I say. I didn't sleep well at ALL last night. I couldn't help thinking about that conversation with Tommy- he is so stupid! I mean honestly, he thinks that no one knows the user name and password? I just want to kill him. He thinks he can just do that to my mom? Not on my watch. I am- "Honey, did you hear me? I said get dressed and then come down stairs. The bus will be here in 40 minutes." She says. "Oh yeah..." I mummer. "Honey are you okay?" She asks.

Oh, I am just fine....

"Yeah I am fine. Just tired." I reply swiftly. Why am I afraid to tell the truth to mom? I have to tell her soon! I can't tell her now... When TOMMY is around. I sigh. I put on my jeans and my floral crop top. I grab my Tiffany and co. necklace and clip on bow. I twist me caramel hair in to a braided up-down. I snatch my Abercrombie jacket and backpack from Tilly's and go down stairs.

I look around the living room dining room. I don't see anybody but mom.

"Where is Tommy?" I ask. I am going to RIP HIM APART! "How nice of you to ask sweetie, did he talk to you last night." "Well, no..." I reply. "Just answer my question." I cry. She looks taken aback. "He went to a meeting with a girl named Clarissa. He says he is having a job interview." "Job interview?" "Honey do you need to stay home?" No, I need to get away from home.

The bus arrives ten minutes before departure. By that time, I was worried, like REAL worried. "Bree! Come sit with us!" Kristina and Payton say. "Hey guys!" I try to shout as excited as I can. I slid into the seat. "Nice top babe." Tyler says. He leans in closer to me. I slap him real hard across the face. "What the hell is wrong with you! I am NOT your girlfriend!" I shriek. "Come on! One kiss for your man.." "Psh, in your dreams." I say. A loud ohhhh and ooooooo comes across the bus.

~1:30 history e period~

"Now, the revonlutionary war..." I completely forgot about the incident with Tommy on till my phone rings. It is mom. "Excuse me Mrs. Hemingway, may I use the bathroom." I lie. "Yes you may Brianna." She replies. I grab my phone. I look at the messages. "Honey, we need to talk." Did she figure to out? "What about?" I answer back. I send the message. "Tommy hon." "What happened?" I lie. I must say I am pretty good at lying. "Just come home, he is in BIG trouble, see you at home." She replies. I look around. I go back inside and tell Mrs. Hemingway that I have an appointment and run outside.

All I hope is that he gets busted.

As I approach the front door. I hear yelling. A lot of yelling.

"So you were cheating on me?!" "No I was-" "I hate you! Get the hell out of here! I don't want to here anything! Stay away from my daughter!" "Babe-" "DONT CALL ME BABE!" "But," "Get the HELL OUT!" I hear screaming and punching. I burst the door open to see Tommy on the ground. "Do not EVER touch my daughter! GET THE HELL OUT!"

He runs outside. My mom shuts the door. She sits down in the chair in despair. "Mom, what happened?" I ask. Well, I already knew the answer to that. "Tommy was gone for 5 hours. I went to the coffee shop and I saw him kissing her. I just thought we were m-m-eant t-t-too b-e." "Oh, mom!" I wail out, "He was a piece of shit and you know that." I don't normally swear in front of my mom, but at this point, I honestly don't think she cares. "I can drive you back to school-" "No mom, I will stay here with you." We hug each other.

"I am going to go up stairs." She trembles. She scurries up stairs. I sit down and feel the anger rise in me. "WHAT THE HELL TOMMY, YOU THINK MY MOM WASNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU HUH? DONT YOU EVER, EVER COME BACK HERE. IF YOU DO, I WILL CAUGHT YOUR BALLS OFF AND KILL YOU FOR YOUR CRIMES." I scream. "I hate you so much." I cry.

I HATE YOU! I know he hears my threats. I don't care what he thinks. He can't come back here. I don't want him to ever return. I don't ever want to see his ass in this world. I will track him down. I warned him. He is going to get what he deserves.

Good luck finding the women of your dream Tommy. I will spread rumors and- BRIANNA CARRIE BROWN what the hell is the matter with you. You turned in to a MONSTER. I don't want my mom to break down. I wanted this to happen but not like this. Maybe they didn't find a lot in common or maybe he was going to china. Something other than this.

Not today... Not now.

I don't want my mom to cry over this. I don't think I want to go back to school. Could I fake I am sick? My stomach feels like I am going to barf and my head pounds and my mouth feels dry. I grab a glass of water. I sit down and feel my stomach growl I need some fresh air.I grab my bike and ride outside.

I need to clear my head. I can't take this no longer. I need to do something , fancy dinner? No. Ball room dance? Giants game? I DONT KNOW!

Somebody, make the world change. I don't want to think about it no more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this is probably the longest chapter. I won't be updating

for a while cause of home work and etcetera.

Question: What do you think will happen to Tommy?

Comment below, vote and KEEP FLYING!!

-author.