Chapter 26: a walk around the park

-Brianna-

A couple days after the blind date, mom, being mom, started dating again. Like, really Tommy broke your heart and now your are just going to date again?

Ugh!

I sit listening to music and doing my English homework. My phone is interrupted by a ringing of bells. I look at my phone. Payton, she probably has a a question about math HW or English HW or something like that. I pick up the phone, "Hey Pay!" I smile. "Hey Bree!" Payton smiles. I want to get off the phone with her though. Even though it seems as if we worked the fight out, we ares till not on the best terms as I thought we were. "What is the answer to number six?" "55." I reply quickly.

"Thanks bestie!"

"Your welcome bestie!" I cringe at that word. I am kinda not in the mood to socialize at the moment. She gets off the phone. I put my phone down. I lay in my bed and roll around. I mean, really? Payton just thinks, 'oh every thing is okay now?' Hell no! I through my phone and it plops n the bed.

Mom sits at the table on the computer. She laughs and smiles. "Aw, I love you too!"

What?!

"Mom?" I ask. "Oh honey! I am just texting my new boyfriend!"

"What?"

"Yeah, honey he is the sweetest!"

"What is his name?"

"Brance Lewis."

"I would like to meet him."

"Yeah he he coming over today!" Mom smiles. "No! Mom this isn't fair! I want to talk to you but all you care about is yourself and you are just desperate to date!" I yell. Tears burn my eyes. "Honey I-" "You know what? Have fun. You never cared about me anyways." I whip my hair and walk away.

Brance better be careful.

Cause if he mistreats my mom.

Things are going to get

Ugly