Chapter 27: attack

Ashley-

Jason was hiding somewhere with my jacket. I knew it! I had been searching for hours and I couldn't find him. Suddenly and arm went around my waist. "Looking for this." Jason waves the jacket in front of my face. "What do you even want from me?" I ask. I squirm trying to get free from him. He squeezes tighter. "Just one-" "NO! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME." I squirm free and snatch my jacket and bolt down the hall. Jason comes after me. I bolt into one of the lockers.

Bad move.

Of course.

Jason runs to the locker and opens it up. I am facing him. Clutching on to my jacket. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me out. He strokes my hair and makes me look up at him. He smiles.

I don't have a choice.

He puts his mouth on mine, just like that. After that he lets go, "You are a good kisser Ash." He smirks. "Um, thanks?"

"You know the fall dance?"

"Yeah? Why do you-oh." I look up at him.

"Look, I know that it is asking a bit much but-"

"Jason, this is my second day here. I can't trust you or anyone."

"Why not?" He asks. "How do I know that you are not going to leave? How do I know that you are just trying to get me because you just wanna kiss me? I can't trust your judgment." I slump against the wall. Jason sits down next to me. "Just call me and think about it, please?" He looks at me. His eyes are glass green and his smile-Ashley! What the hey! You know that he is a player! Say no! Say no! "Okay." Uuuuuuhhhhh! He smiles and helps me to my feet. He smiles at me once more and kisses me on the forehead.

"See yah Ash." He walks down the hallway.

I stand speechless. What is this feeling in my chest, I like Jason?

Oh, my god.

----------------------------

What do you think is going to happen? Let me know in the comments.

I will update switched up on Friday okay?

Adios,

Maddie 💕