chapter 28: fireworks.

Hey Snicker doodles quick announcement, i just wanted to let you all know that I will not be updating for a while for some reasons. I have finals next week therefore, i have to study and all that crap. :( SOOOOOOO, when i update Switched up (Next chapter) I will tell you when updates are and stuffffffffff. Second i have a showcase for acting and a dance recital so i am a little bit stressed out. its not even funny at ALL. Please be patient with me and enjoy this chapter which will be a little longer because i want u guys to have a chapter that can keep you occupied for a while!!!!

OH! And P.S. PLEASE read the talented on Phoebe_wv883's account. I am co-writing it with her!!! Thanks!

alright, on to the chapter.

-------------------------------

-Kylie-

Mom was working out again today. I was bored out of my mind. So, I decided to go on my laptop and go on IM.

Mikester505 would like to send you and IM.

Mike! He never told that he had an IM.

Mikester505: Sup Kylie!

Ky_kygall: Hey Mike! I didn't know that you had a IM.

Mikester505: Well, I do! R u going to see the fireworks tonight?

Ky_kygall: Um, YES!!!! R u?

Mikester505: yep! See yah then!

Ky_kygall: kk, see yah then!

"Hey honey, could you help with the food?" Mom calls. "Yeah sure mom!" I call. I run down the hallway gripping on to my red checkered jacket. I put on a white solid tank top, short shorts and combat boots.

I take the basket into the back of the car. Rosie sniffs around in the front yard. I kiss her on the forehead and make my way into the car.

Mom talks to me during the car ride to the beach. "Honey, here are the rules. No messing around with boys. Don't be on your phone so much. Also, I would like you to meet some of my friends." She gives me a quick look before looking back on the road. I stare out at the horizon. I hope that nothing bad goes wrong.

When we get to the beach, I look around to find Mike. Mike isn't here. Did he lie to me? I scan the beach, a bunch of girls are hanginng with boys. Mike isn't with them. A boy about my age comes up to me. "Sup." He smiles. He inches closer to me. "Um, hi."

"What is your name."

"Kylie..."

"I am Evan." He puts his arm around me. I try to push it off. "Um, thats nice."

"Listen sweet cheeks, I have a dilemma, my friend Mike, likes this girl." I tense up. Evan moves his arm up and down my shoulder. "Who is the girl." I ask, eager to know. "A girl named Kylie Dekison." He moves me farther away from my mom. "I am afraid i like the same girl." He puts his hand on my neck. "I don't know you." I move away. He puts his finger on my lips. " Well you-" "EVAN!" Mike shouts, "Get your hands off her!" He shouts. "Not a chance." He collides his mouth with mine. I smack him.

"YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT!" I scream. Mike helps me to my feet. "Are you okay?" He asks. "I-" He kisses me.

Kisses me.

OH MY GOD. That is just wow. "I am sorry." He laughs. I kiss him. He closes his eyes. We kiss for a little. "Its fine." I smile. He laughs.

"Well, do you wanna go catch some waves?"

"Uh, Yeah!"

~20 minutes later~

Mike and I eat some food and he introduces his sister to me. We talk and eat for a little more. Then I go back to my mom. "Hey mom." I say. "Hey Ky!" She smiles.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Can I stay forever?"

A long silence comes upon us.

"Yes honey yes you can."

We both smile and begin to watch the firework show.

It was beautiful.

I want to stay here forever.

Forever

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Ship name needed for Kylie and Mike! Comment below any ship name and I will announce the \

winner! Alright that sums it up byeeeeeee!

-Maddie