Chapter 23: Jason Bradley everwhere

Ashley

I sit down with my chicken and fries. Meya, Lainey and I walk back to our seats. Abby, Lana and Vanessa come sit down after us. Chloe glares at me. Jason walks by me and brushes my blonde pony tail. He rubs my shoulders. I remove his hands. Laney and Vanessa look at me. "Okay, you have gotta tell us what the heck happened when you went to the bathroom!" Lainey exclaims. Meya adjusts her leather jacket and looks at me. "Jason tried to kiss me." Lainey, Abby, Vanessa and Lana all look surprised. Carissa and Jackie set their trays down. "Hey Ash! What's up?" Jackie smiles. I drink some of my lemonade and smile back. "I am okay, how are you?" I smile.

Lainey, Lana and I all walk down to the library for home room. We sit in tables of five. Lainey, Lana and I sit at one table. Sarah, Tony, Alex, Jason...Jason?! Crap! "What the heck is Jason doing here?" I ask Lana. Lana looks around. "I dunno. Just duck!" I hide under the table. Jason approaches our table. I can smell his cologne.

Gross

"Have you ladies seen Ashley Green anywhere?" Jason flirts. "Um no, she is in Mr. Pocksworth's home room." Lana lies. Jason releases his grip from the table and gets up. "Thanks." He smiles and leaves.

"Is he gone?" I ask. Peering my head up to the table. Lainey looks around, "Yeah, he is gone!" She whispers. "Okay good." I get up and dust my self off and get up. "Why does he keep following me?" I ask out loud. "Stay away from him!" Melissa walks over to our table and sits down. "Oh, don't worry, I will not go near him at all!" I say. We all laugh. Then I get a text message.

Kelsey: Hey! Colby came over to my house and wants me to meet him at the treehouse! How's Jason?

Ashley: oh u know, being a typical stalker and trying to kiss me.

Kelsey: does Caleb know?

Ashley: haha! No....should he?

Kelsey: well, he can explode him to bits if that's what you want.

Ashley: well, I would like him to stay away from me!

Kelsey: Kk! Oh, Leo wants to meet you.

Ashley: who's Leo?

Ashley: Kels?

Of course, she always does this. Being a goof ball and all. I look around. Lainey and Melissa are talking, Lana is working on math HW, and I am sitting here. I get up quickly and run towards my locker.

When I go to my locker, I hear giggling, I turn my head to see what is going on. Then I see Sophie with Brad. Wait what?! I thought she was with Ryan! I hurry down the hallway with my bag.

I have to tell Lainey and Lana!

Before I could do anything. I am pushed against the wall. The familiar smell of cologne approaches my nose.

Jason.

"Jason what do you want."

"Oh just a kiss from you! The minute I laid eyes on you I wanted to kiss-"

"I am not in the mood."

"Come on!"

I stop on his foot and hurry down the hallway before he can grab me again.

Then, I realize that he has my jacket. I run back to get my jacket but he's gone.

"Jason Bradley I am gonna KILL YOU!" I scream and I run down the hall way.