Double Trouble pt. 2

A/N: First of all wow, second of all, guess who's not dead! I'm honestly very very sorry for just abandoning this story completely. I know that there is a lot of old readers that has been here since the early beginning of this story, and to you I wanna say thank you if some of you are still even reading this. You're a star<3 And to those of you who began reading this either for some weeks ago or even today, then you're a star as well for even reading this shitty story. I legit was re-reading it for just a little while ago, and holy crap it's soo bad and cringey. I don't know how anyone can find this somewhat entertaining, but apparently there is and to you I wanna truly say thanks. I appreciate you all<3 So I will honestly try my best to finish this once and for all, and we will see how it turns out okay? 

Now, let's have a short recap on what's going on (because tbh we need it, even me myself aren't even sure on what's happening anymore lol.)

Y/n decided to go back to South Korea, because she wants to start over again. While in the same time, Jimin and Yoongi has been visiting his brother and managed to get a hand over y/n's home address, and are planning to go to England for a big surprise. Unfortunately things doesn't go as planned, and the couple ends up literally missing each other with just a bit. So now y/n is stuck in Korea, while Yoongs is in England. Isn't it just wonderful? Now let's dive right back in shall we?

Namjoon's POV.

Pacing up and down in his studio while mumbling words to himself that no one would be able to hear more than him. Panic was visible in his otherwise so calm face, eyebrows were deeply furrowed as his forehead was wrinkled because of thinking so much. He had been like this since he received the text message from y/n.

How could this turn even messier than it already was? Wasn't it already bad before?

He hadn't been able to contact Yoongi, assuming that he was probably still in the plane. And now he would have to tell y/n himself that her boyfriend wasn't even in the country, or well they were on a break so perhaps ex boyfriend was a more fitting phrase for it.

Suddenly the door behind him opened, causing him to turn around. And there stood Jimin, looking at him with curious eyes. 

"Hyung what's up, heard anything from Yoongi yet?" he asked and stepped into the studio and plopped himself down into an armchair. 

Namjoon hesitated if it would be a clever idea to tell Jimin about y/n'a arrival or not. He didn't know exactly how Jimin felt about her at this moment, but he did know that the younger man did have pretty strong feelings for y/n before. So it wouldn't be too surprising if he still did. Then if he acknowledged him that y/n was now back in Korea, how would his reaction be?

Laughing nervously while scratching his neck, Namjoon walked up to Jimin and put his hands on his shoulders and said slowly.

"Jimin, she's back. Our plan failed miserably, and I can't get a hold of Yoongi either." 

For a second Jimin didn't seem to have really heard what his hyung just had told him, but then the words seemed to have sinked in. His facial expression abruptly changed, making his eyes wide as his jaw slightly dropped. 

"Y-you mean that y/n..."

"Is here, yes just that." Namjoon replied to Jimin's stuttering.