Nothing Matters

A/N: A little warning before you start reading! This chapter does contain small suicide hints, they are not that big but I just wanted to let you know in case you're easily triggered. Thank you! Now enjoy the chapter lovelies:)

Yoongi's POV. 

Pushing through the crowd of dancing people, Yoongi made his way over to the bar where a tall bartender stood and made drinks for anyone who paid. Dumping himself onto a high chair by the counter, Yoongi glanced out over the filled dance floor. People were twerking and grinding on each other to the beat of the loud and noisy love song that were blasting out of the speakers. The air in the place was heavy, and bright and colorful lights were bouncing on the walls as well as the floor. On normal days this was that kind of place that Yoongi would have avoided at all costs, since he wasn't that found of crowded places, especially not clubs. But this wasn't a normal day, tonight he was here to ease the pain from his broken heart. 

The bartender behind the counter threw a look at him, and noticed his miserable expression. So he came up to him with an understanding smile on his lips. He had seen this so many times before during his time as a bartender, people who came in looking like a wreck. Who had got their heart broken and wanted to forget all of their sorrows, this was nothing new to him. 

"Let me guess, heart broken huh?" he asked Yoongi as he picked up a clear shot glass from one of the shelves.

Yoongi looked up from staring down on the shiny surface of the counter and stared at him, apparently he didn't do a very good job hiding his hurt feelings. He slowly nodded not really wanting to get into any long conversations with anyone at the moment. 

"A round of shots please." Yoongi then said shortly as he kept his gaze averted from the man's behind the counter. 

The bartender frowned slightly as he looked at the wreck in front of him. In his eyes it didn't look like a very good idea to get completely drunk when you were in this state, but he shrugged and picked down some more shot glasses from the shelf. 

"You're sure that you wanna do this buddy? Drowning your sorrows in alcohol is not always the solution." he asked in a friendly way, but still placed the shots glasses in a line in front of his grumpy customer and picked up a bottle filled with a orange like liquid. 

"Just give me them okay!" Yoongi said irritated and threw an annoyed glare at the man. 

And as soon as the orange liquid was poured into the small glasses, he paid the man and downed all of them quickly. Letting out a satisfied sigh, he slightly shook his head from the strong drinks that were now in his system and got up from the chair. He suddenly felt like a heavy weight had been lifted off his shoulders, so he raised his head to look at the bartender once again who were watching him cautiously. 

"More." he said a bit slurry as he gestured towards the now empty shot glasses in front of him. 

The man furrowed his eyebrows in concern as he put his hands on the counter and leaned in towards Yoongi, and said to him with the same tone as a parent would use to tell their kids that it was enough. He couldn't help but feel sorry for the mint green haired man.

"I thinks it's enough don't you think, we doesn't want you to lose it entirely?" 

As the alcohol had began showing effect, Yoongi were now getting pissed off much faster than he usually would. So he leaned in so that their faces was only a bit away from each other, and he said in a demanding voice through gritted teeth. 

"I said more." 

Yoongi's intense glare persuaded him enough to fill up the shot glasses once again, only for them to immediately get chugged down in one go. 

A girl in a tight dress and long wavy hair, suddenly approached Yoongi as he now sat collapsed with his arms over the desk. His black hood had slipped off his head, and his mint green hair was now visible, laying flat on his head. The girl eyed Yoongi up and down and smirked for herself, as she took the chair right next to him and placed her pale hand on his shoulder. 

"Hey there sweet stuff, looking a bit down are we?" she said in a almost sickly sweet voice. 

Yoongi turned his head to look at the source of the voice beside him, and noticed the smiling girl. She had a heavy smokey eye and bright red lips. As he were about to answer, his sight suddenly became blurry for a second. He shook his head and as it went away, then he turned back to the girl and said not really interested in her. 

"Sorry but do I know you?" 

She smiled seductively as she leaned in closer to him, as she batted her long false lashes at him innocently.

"No, but you should." she rubbed her slender like fingers over his arm gently while keeping the flirtatious smile on her plump lips. 

As she inched closer to him, she made sure to whisper in his ear.

"I can help you forget about your sorrows darling, you look like you could need some fun." 

Getting up from the chair, Yoongi stared at the women who looked a bit surprised at his sudden rush. He might be drunk and not being completely in his right senses at the moment, but he could still figure out what intensions that women had. And he were not interested in being a part of her "one night stand group". 

"I can manage on my own, without your help thank you." Yoongi snorted, his voice echoing with distaste and he slurred a bit as he spoke. 

Then he turned on his heel and began walking out of the club, ignoring all the chants and yelling from people dancing and enjoying their time around him. He was done with his business there, and didn't want to stay for a minute longer. 

As soon as he came out through the doors, he began walking only to then speed up to a faster pace. Him being drunk didn't exactly help, since he kept on almost falling face first during several times. But after a little while he slowed down, he was standing in front of the Han River. He watched how people walked past him, couple holding hands and looking like they were in their own little bubble. Smiling and laughing with each other. The sight of them, made Yoongi once again fill up with the same pain that had been haunting him for two weeks. Seeing all those happy couples, made him think of y/n. 

He kept on walking until he had reached one of the bridges that lined up across the Han River. Putting his hands on the metal railing, he stared down into the dark almost black water. It looked cold and unwelcoming. Yoongi sighed deeply and lowered his head, his sight had began being a bit blurry again. And a his head was spinning slightly, it was just that he managed to stand up. 

"Fuck I can't take this no more." he muttered to himself and put his hands on his head.

Like a rain cloud, dark thoughts began pouring over him. Thoughts that only comes to you when you are at your lowest point, slowly poising your brain. 

As he looked back at the dark water again, it all of a sudden looked a lot more welcoming than for some seconds ago. Leaning a bit further out over the edge, Yoongi hesitated while swinging back and forth on his feet. 

Perhaps the water had the solution to all of his questions, there were only one way to find out...

---

Sweet As Suga [ON HOLD] (Suga x Reader fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara