1 + 1 = 2

A/N:

SURPRISE!! I finished the next chapter earlier than expected, so I thought that I could surprise you because why not haha. Now I will stop talking, so enjoy the chapter:D

---

"It's good that you're a good brother and son" he said and paused in the middle of the sentence, then from literally nowhere he stabbed him in the side with a dagger. "because I'm surely aren't."

You gasped and your eyes opened wide in horror, everything was happening so quickly. It was hard for your brain to progress everything. But then you glanced over at Yoongi's brother's face, you noticed that he were staring with a surprised look at Yoongi. As you stood from behind, you didn't exactly see what was going on between the two brothers. What you didn't see though, was that in the last second Yoongi had understood what his brother was going to do. So he acted quickly and managed to grab the dagger right before it hit him in the side. The dagger digged into his flesh, and he grimaced of the horrible pain that it caused. But he still managed to keep it away from him, which surprised his brother. 

With his other hand, Yoongi pushed him away with all his might. The brother just looked at him like he wasn't sure on what to do, then he looked at you who were terrified and couldn't move. When you looked at him, you managed to see a glimpse of fright in his eyes. You couldn't really figure out if there was a hint of regret too, there somewhere in those dark eyes of his. But before you got to think more about it, he suddenly dropped the dagger on the floor and slowly started move backwards. With a last glance on Yoongi, he then disappeared through the door and everything went silent. As soon as he were gone, you came back to reality and hurried up to Yoongi, who had fallen down on his knees holding his bleeding hand in the other. His head were bent down, making his fringe fall into his eyes. His shoulders were slightly shaking. The only thing that could be heard was the whines from some of the gang members, who still were on the floor hurt and beaten. And then there was something more, something that sounded like crying. As you squat down beside Yoongi, you noticed tears rolling down his cheeks. For a moment you just stared at him, Min Yoongi was actually crying. To see him in this state, made you feel so emotional and you almost felt pity for him. He looked so small and vulnerable right at this moment, there were no sign after the usually so confident and laid back Yoongi. It pained your heart to see him like that. 

At first you wasn't sure if you should touch him or not, since not all people liked to be touched in moments like this. But then on the other hand, during moments like this it was important to have each others backs. Everyone needed a gentle touch and some personal affection sometimes. So you laid a hand on his shoulder and then gently started to pat the higher part of his back. His back felt stiff and tense at first, but it slowly started to relax because of your gentle touch. His shoulders stopped shaking and you could hear that the crying had changed into deep breaths. You leaned towards his face a bit and tilted your head to the side. Yoongi slowly lifted his head up so that it faced yours, his dark eyes then met yours. They looked red and swollen, after the crying. You looked down at his bleeding hand, the wound needed to get cleaned otherwise it would just get worse. 

"Yoongi, let's get out of here. Your wound needs treatment, otherwise it will get infected." you looked back up at him again with a concerned look. Yoongi looked at the floor and nodded slightly. So the two of you got up on your feet, Yoongi were just about to leave when you grabbed his wrist and stopped him. He turned around to look at you, but before he got to say anything you threw your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. A slightly pink color appeared on Yoongi's cheeks, as his faced got buried into your hair. 

"Y/n what are you-" 

"Shhh. Everyone needs a hug every once in a while, even if you happens to be a swag master." you said and pulled away from him. A small smile spread over Yoongi's bruised face, and it was a actual genuine one too. He then nodded his head towards the door and said calmly