Here comes trouble

"Well hello there beautiful. Haven't your mom told you that it's rude to just step into other people's houses without knocking first?"

You felt his hot breath towards your skin, it smelt so bad that you felt a bit dizzy. You wanted to move, but your body just didn't want to collaborate with you at all. He pulled you closer to him so that he had you in a firm grip, and it wasn't worth to try to escape either since the guy was way too strong. 

"I think I will have to escort you away from here sweetheart, this is not a place for a beauty like you." he whispered in your ear once again, which sent chills down your spine. Then he started to pull you with him towards the opposite direction. As your body had started to collaborate with you again, you tried to squirm out of his grip. But he just chuckled as he kept on pulling you with him, until you came through a smaller door that you had missed before. 

The room was way smaller than the one that you had just been in. The lighting was pretty bad, it threw a dimmed light over the whole room. The sound of chattering filled your ears as you entered the room. There in a old leather couch and two matching armchairs, sat three other guys. They all looked to be in their late 20's. And they were all wearing leather jackets, just like the guy who you had seen speaking to Yoongi. The guys paused their conversation when you entered. 

"Look what I found sneaking around outside of the Boss office!" the guy who had captured you said with almost triumph in his voice, as he let go of you. The others looked curiously at you, it made you uncomfortable. It felt like they were undressing you with their stares, why did you have to take shorts and a t-shirt today? 

A guy with blonde hair and a scar across his left check, came up to you and glanced at you from head to toe. A smirk appeared on his lips, his eyes seemed to look into your soul. They were so dark, so dark that they even looked black. 

"What's your name sweetheart?" he said with a deep husky voice. You didn't answer him, instead you looked at him with narrowed eyes. You didn't want to show them how scared you actually was, it was better if you seemed a bit more confident than you actually were. 

The guy raised his eyebrows and let out a clearly amused chuckle before saying 

"I thought I asked you a question. What's your name?" he repeated, and this time he bent down a bit towards you and leaned in so that he was close to your face. You looked away and continued to stay silent. The guy straighten his back again and looked down at you, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Okay, I see. You won't speak huh? Well then." he shrugged and then out of nowhere he pulled up a gun and pointed it towards you. You immediately flinched at the sight of the gun. The rest of the guys had fallen entirely quiet, they were all watching the little scene. 

"I will ask you one more time, what's your name?" 

You looked at the gun and then at the guy, it looked like you had no other choice here. So you cleared your throat and said while looking at the ground. 

"Y/n. My name is y/n." 

"Good girl, I knew that you could speak." he said with a smile and put back the gun from his pocket. "Now perhaps you could tell me what brought you here? You see, this place is not suitable for little girls like you." he took some steps closer to you and removed a strand of hair from your face. 

"Don't touch me." you said and glared at him while pushing away his hand. The rest of the guys started to laugh, while the guy with the scar just continued to smirk while getting closer and closer to you. You could feel yourself stepping backwards until your back hit the wall. He put his hands on both sides of you, making it impossible for you to move. Then he leaned over you so that his face just was some centimeters away from yours and whispered