Jealousy

"Y/n I told you that I will be back later today. I don't want to leave either, but Bang PD-nim told me that it was really important that I would come in to the studio today. We are going to have a meeting about the new album, so unfortunately I can't skip it this time I'm really sorry." Yoongi stood in front of the mirror in your bedroom, and were fixing his hair. While you sat on the bed with your arms crossed over your chest, slightly pouting. Today was meant to be your special date day. You had been planning it for the past four days, how you and Yoongi would go to the arcade and then eat on a restaurant, and lastly watch a movie in bed together. It was something that you had looked forward to the whole week. But then Yoongi had got an emergency phone call from their boss this morning, that he needed him and the others for an important meeting.

"I know, but it's just that I had really looked forward to this day. It was meant to be just you and me." you said disappointed and kicked a lonely sock that was laying on the floor, and sighed. Yoongi let out a deep sigh too and then came up to you, so that he stood right in front of you. He bent down a bit and gently grabbed your chin, and made you look at him. His dark brown eyes met yours.

"I really am sorry honey, I know that you had worked so hard to prepare for this day. And I wish that there were something that I could do about it, but there isn't. So you will have to wait for me, okay? And when I come back, let's watch a movie and cuddle together. Does it sound like a deal?" he said softly and reached out his pinky finger towards you. You looked down at his finger, and then hooked your pinky together with his.

"Deal." you said and looked up at Yoongi, who smiled sweetly at you.

"That's my girl." he said and planted a soft kiss on your forehead, before ruffling your hair with his hand.

"Yah! Stop messing up my hair, I just brushed it." you complained and shot an annoyed glare at him. Yoongi who were already on his way leaving the room, turned around and blew a flying kiss at you, which you pretended to catch.

"You love me and you know it sweetie!" he said and winked at you.

"Well that might be correct, but at least I caught your kiss. And I'm not gonna give it back, finders keepers!" you said and pretended to hide the kiss away from him in your hands. Yoongi smirked at you and raised an eyebrow.

"Give it back, I want a refund!" he said, playing along with you. He started to walk towards the bed, with a smirk on his face. You screamed and tried to escape by crawling further up on the bed, but with no success. Yoongi crawled up on the bed getting closer and closer to you, while you who couldn't get any further, were half laying down. In the next second, Yoongi were hovering over you. He grabbed your wrists and pushed you down entirely, making it impossible for you to escape. Your heart were racing in your chest, while you felt his hot breath against your face. The fact that he were just some centimeters away from you, made you almost forget how to breath. He locked eyes with you and said in his raspy deep voice

"You have something that belongs to me young lady, and I will take it back." then his lips meet yours and he started kissing you. You didn't even hesitate a second, so you just kissed him back. The kiss soon became more passionate, but then slowed down a bit before Yoongi pulled away. At first the two of you looked at each other in silence, still in the same position. Then Yoongi gave you a quick peck on your forehead, and then he let go of your wrists and rolled over to his side of the bed laying on his back, staring up at the ceiling. You turned to your side so that you faced him, silently watching him with admiration and love in your eyes. Yoongi then sighed and looked at you and gently caressed your cheek.

"I hope this day won't be too long, because I don't think that I can be without you for too long." you smiled at him and said while giggling

"Then you will have to leave now, otherwise you will never be able to come back. And that would be very sad you know." Yoongi sat up and shook his head while chuckling softly at your comment.