TWELVE / The Glam

Zacznij od początku

I look at the clock.

"Oh look it's actually dinner time now. Not 8 o'clock in the morning," I point out and give him my fakest grin.

He just scoffs and disregards me.

"OKAY SO!" Jungkook makes a wild entrance from his bedroom holding 2 beautiful dresses.

He comes up to me and I stand in shook.

"I have 2 dresses in stock for you... But you'd have to see which fits you," Jungkook says casually and hands me the dresses.

"Woah woah rewind!!!" I exclaim. "First of all, are you serious?! Second of all, why do you have dresses?"

"Well...-" just as Jungkook is about to speak,

Jimin interrupts.

"Because he likes to dress in them when no-one is watching."

I burst out laughing hard as hell while Jungkook is out there yelling at his hyung for putting him in such an uncomfortable situation.

"That's not true!!!!" Kook defends.

I nod and give him a thumbs up,"Whatever you say pumpkin, hahahahahaha."

Jimin is laughing in the back as well- while drinking his cup of whiskey.

"Whatever!!! Come with me so we can change," Jungkook pulls me by the wrist.

We go into his bedroom and I am shook once again.

"Wow it's beautiful in here," I say as I explore my surroundings.

Jungkook opens his wardrobe and pulls out a similar tuxedo like Jimin's.

"Jimin is going to help us out, by the way. He is coming with us tonight, so I suggest you act like normal just so he doesn't suspect anything from your side,"

I nod and place the dresses on the bed.

There is red and there is white.

Jungkook has his back facing me.

I lean a bit back to see what color tie he is wearing, and it is a white one.

So I pick the white dress.

"Please don't look," I say as I take off my clothes.

"Wasn't planning to."

"Yeah sure."

"As I said, wasn't planning to," he argues back.

For some reason, I find it easy to talk to him. Our conversation just flows naturally like I haven't felt pressured yet at all.

••

"I'm done," I said and he finally turned around to look at me.

He stands there staring me up and down seemingly contemplating something in his head.

"You look cute actually," he finally speaks. "But you need some makeup and you need something done to your hair."

He just sounded so beauty guru just now and I don't think I can handle it.

"Thanks for the compliment and the non compliment," I roll my eyes.

He opens the door and gestures for me to go out. So I do.

"Yo hyung. Let's do something about this," Jungkook points at my face.

Jimin just nods as if he knows what to do and seemingly he does once I get pulled to the bathroom by both.

They sit me down on the toilet seat.

"Ready for your makeover?" Jimin asks me as he pulls out a bag of makeup out of his ass.

"What the fuck are you guys? Some secret beauty gurus???!?" I yell because Im confused.

Jungkook comes back with some dildo looking hair curler.

"Just stop thinking for a minute and let us do the thing, ok sis?"

"May I ask of your sexuality, sir?"

"Are you stereotyping right now, you feminist?" Jungkook fires back at me.

I raise my hand in defense, "Nope. Never mind queen sorry for the disrespect."

I can sense that we are clearly messing with each other as we both giggle in the end and Jimin just looks at us like "wtf"

"You and your girlfriend are weird, Kook."

Wait a sec-

Girlfriend?!