"Now what has caused you to visit me today Y/N?"

"Uh, PD-Nim, I have been feeling quite lonely these days."

"Why? Where are the boys?"

"They are with Got7." 

"Oh. I thought you went with them."

"Aniya they didn't invite me."

"Ah I see."

"These past two months the only times I see them is during rehearsals, that too they cut short and leave me alone to visit Got7."

"Jinjja? So what are you wanting to do about this?"

"I-I, this reminds me too much of my childhood."

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to call the boys?"

"Aniya hyung, I want to pull out of Bangtan." I said while looking at him straight in the eye to show him that I meant every word I said. 

"W-what? But you are an important part of the band!" he shouted as I sighed. I knew this was going to be hard.

"Sir, they barely spend time with me or talk to me anymore. I feel like they have distanced themselves from me and I want to be in a group who actually involves me within their activities."

"I understand, but you can call them back Y/N."

"Yes I can, but I want a group who notices whether some thing is wrong with me, which these boys are failing to do. I want a group who at their own will comes and hangs out with me, not because they are told to do so."

"I see. I guess if you really want to pull out, then you may. I will find the papers and give them to you."

"Kamsahmnida hyung. Also don't tell the boys until they ask." 

"Arraseo. Also here are the papers." he handed me a small booklet which I just had to skim read over and sign. 

After signing the papers I look up and hand him the paper and see tears present in his eyes, causing me to tear up. PD-Nim was another father figure to me, and to leave him made me devastated, but it was for the best as the ways things were progressing, it wasn't improving in any way, shape or form.

I bid goodbye to sir and walked out with tears rolling down my cheeks, but am met by a hard surface. I look up and see Jin's face looking down at me with concern.

"Y/N? What happened?" Jin asked as I stood silent but then decided to say something.

"Nothing."

"Well if it's nothing why would you be crying about it." Jimin said as I sighed.

"And why do you care so suddenly?"

"What do you mean care so suddenly?" Namjoon cut in as I had had enough.

"Good bye, may I wish you good luck for your future albums without me." I said before walking away leaving them dumbfounded.

"You are not actually leaving us are you?" The boys said making me stop in my steps as I turned around and smiled.

"I'm sure you will do better without me." I smiled as they ran up to me. I tried to push my self away but I wasn't strong enough and gave up on trying.

"Y-you can't leave us! Tell us you haven't signed the documents yet!"

"I am sorry but I have."

"WHAT! How did PD-Nim let you?"

"Because she felt alone and distanced from all of you. You guys didn't spend enough time with your eighth member and spent every day for more than two months with Got7." PD-Nim cut in as the boys looked at me with guilty eyes when they came to the realisation that I actually existed.

"Y/N, why didn't you tell us?" Jungkook said with tears.

"I shouldn't have to tell my members to spend time with me. If you can spend time with another band for 2 months everyday without remembering I actually exist, then what am I doing here?" I said with more tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Mian Y/N please come back! Don't leave us." Taehyung pleaded.

"I want to debut with a group who actually wants to do things as a complete group, not just with most of the members. I am sorry if I was a disappointment, but I am not coming back." I finished.

"Ani. Y-y-you can't do this."

"This can't be happening."

"Y/N please think this over again."

"Y/N what about us?" Jimin said causing me to stop in my tracks.

"What about me in those past two months Jimin hyung?" I said before walking away even though the members pleaded. I couldn't give in. I needed a group who wouldn't forget me and remind me of my childhood.

*1 Month Later*

I am now a trainee at Cube Entertainemt and am going to be debuting with 5 other members. Our group name is (G)-Idle and so far, I have been having a blast. I felt satisfied and felt as a part of a family with them and the feeling of being alone has disappeared.

I am proud of the decision I made, as if I didn't pull out, the members still wouldn't have noticed I existed.