"No you don't understand, I want to go home!" Jackson yells.

"Jackson, calm down!" I yell back at him, because NO ONE yells at my dad.

"Oh! Wow, is that a dead body?!" Stiles asks, and I look up, seeing Derek and Scott on the roof looking down on us.

"Ok everyone  back up, back up. Now, sweetheart are you ok?" Dad asks me, and I nod a yes, giving him a small smile.

"Ok, right now you need some rest, so Jackson, Lydia you can go home, after I question you both, and Rose, I will question you later, so Stiles please take your sister home." Dad says, giving Stiles the keys to the police car, since Stiles doesn't have he's Jeep.

I get in the car, and Stiles drives off. As soon as we are out of sight from everybody. Stiles starts asking me questions.

"What happened to your head?" Stiles asks.

"When I fell to the ground, I hit my head, hard. And the Alpha looked at me, as if he knew me and scratched me on the forehead." I say.

"So it was the Alpha?" Stiles asks.

"Most definitely" I nod a yes, keeping my eyes on the road in front of me.

"Why did he kill the store worker?" Stiles asks.

"I'm pretty sure he has something to do with the Hale house fire, but I'm not so sure." I say.

"Why would you say that?" Stiles asks yet again another question.

"Because I did some research, and your not the only person who has a can think like a detective" I say, smirking.

"The bus driver is also has something to do with the Hale house fire, and I bet everyone the Alpha kills will be somehow connected to the Hale house fire." I say, as we arrive at home, Stiles helps me out the car, and into my room, putting me to bed, and saying good night. And I fall, into a deep sleep.

********

I wake up, completely healed and ready to go to school.

I have a shower, taking off the bandage from my head, get dressed and go to the kitchen so eat breakfast. Seeing Dad and Stiles drinking coffee, and trying to wake up.

"Stiles if you don't wake up in the next 3 seconds I will drive us to school." I threaten, which works because he wakes up fast, I kiss dad goodbye and gets in the Jeep with Stiles driving.

I say bye to Stiles and walk to my locker getting my stuff, and Allison walks over, and I see a necklace loosely hanging from her neck.

"Hi Allison! Omg! I love your necklace! Where did you get it?" I ask

"Hi Rose! Thanks, my aunt gave it to my for my birthday, she said it was a family heirloom." Allison says.

"Happy Birthday! Can I see it?" I ask, and she takes it off, and hand it to me.

"Wow, it was pretty before, but now it's beautiful! You know, I think I have the perfect outfit to go with this, if you want it?" I ask.

"Really?" Allison asks

"Totally, you look like my size, I'll give it to you as a birthday gift!" I say, giving Allison back her necklace and she puts it back on.

"Oh, no you don't have too!" Allison tries.

"Nope to bad! I made up my mind! Parent teacher conferences are after school, so are you free tomorrow after school?" I ask

"Umm, yeah I am" Allison says

"Wonderfull, I'll come over with the outfit and see if you like it, and I want to meet your family, they seem really nice." I say, smiling kindly.

"Ok, I will see you there," Allison says smiling back.