"Ya!" it was my brother, Taehyung, gently nudging my back. Ugh please baby brother, not now.

"I know you're still awake" he continued.

"What now Taehyung?" I finally faced him with a dismay on my face.

"I think you're the only who could keep this" he said, giving me the golden ring that my parents have been searching for days now.

"What? How? Did mom and dad kno-"

"I saw it yesterday. Mom and dad know nothing about this" he cut me off.

"Where?"

"In our roof. I don't know how did it get there though" he explained as he was trying to hide his small laugh.

"Weird. Why are you giving this to me? Aren't you also want me to accept that stupid arrangement?" sniffing my reddish nose, I asked my brother.

"Yes, I want you to accept that but noona it's sad seeing you like that" he said as he awkwardly scratched his nape.

"Aigoo, Taetae" I smiled and pulled him into a hug as I realized that Taehyung still has a concern for me.

"Ya ya! Don't misunderstand! You look like a wasted pig while crying that's why I gave that to you" he was trying pull away from my hug.

"Arasso arasso. Thank you Taehyung." I let him go before I gave his head a gentle tap.

"Just, just stop crying already, okay?"

"Ne, ne"

"Okay, I'll go now. Jisoo noona?" he stood up already but halted his steps for a while.

"What?"

"You're a smart ass witch and kind. Whatever will be your decision, I gotchu" he smiled just before he walked out from my room.

My brother was simply persuading me, I see.

The next morning I woke up by a smashing sound coming from our living room. What the hell was that? Were they really determined to find the missing ring? If only they knew it was with me already, they're going to scold me. I rolled my eyes as I got off from my bed and strode to where the sound came from. My eyes got balled out upon seeing the chaos outside my room.

"Please boss, don't take that away!" my father begged to a one guy who was now taking our television with him.

"Not that one! Ya!" my mother screamed while she was trying to get back her one and only sewing machine.

And the rest of the black suited men continued to raid our house without any warrant on their hands. The view of our house was in a mess right now. My brother was helping my mother to calm her down as my father was trying to please his boss.

"You broke our deal. You didn't pay me. You don't want me to get your daughter so fine I'll take everything away from you" the old man fired back as he kicked my father on his leg. He took the collar of my father and was about to punch him but his move was stopped when I called him.

"Ya ahjussi" I sternly said.

"Jisoo, just go to your room now. We can handle this. He might take you. Please, go back to your room" my mom jogged toward me and whispered but I ignored her.

"Get. Off. Of. Your. Filthy. Hands. Away. From. My. Father."  I said through gritted teeth. Just then, the man let go of my father and started to walk in front of me.

"Kim Jisoo, what are you doing? Go back to your room!" my father yelled as he was helplessly pinned up by these old man's goons.

"Noona, let's go" Taehyung grabbed my wrist but I gently pulled it away.

"No. I'm not done speaking with this old man" I said, looking straightly to the douchebag's eyes.

"Young lady, you have a sharp mouth there. Are you trying to pick a fight on me? Or you really want me to take you?" a disgusting smirk was overtaking on his face.

"How dare you to treat my family like that? And how dare you to talk to me like that?" my eyes were staring fiercely still at him.

"How dare me? Huh? Who are you to ask me like that?" he stopped just right in front of my track and looked down at me.

"Who am I?" I let out a smirk as I took my appa's phone that was on our dining table.

"Someone will answer for you so wait up" I opened the contact lists on my father's phone and pressed the number I was planning to call.

The old man and his goons were confused as what I observed on their faces. My father, mother and Taehyung were confused too like they wanted to know what am I doing.

"Annyeonghaseyo, this is Kim Jisoo" I said to the other line before I turned on the phone's speaker.

"Annyeonghaseyo, this is Mr. Bang of the Royal Palace. It was nice to receive a call from you" the man answered from the other line which made this old man and his pets shocked in confusion.

"I am ready" as soon as I said those words, my parent's ears perked up as well as the expression of their faces. Looking so proud, Taehyung just smiled at me.

"The future Princess of Korea is ready!" we heard Mr. Bang announced to his descendants before he got back to me.

"We're on our way Your highness."

(A/N: hm another update? Let's see

(A/N: hm another update? Let's see. 🙈 Anw, love and comment on this Jinsoo ff will be much appreciated. Gomawo ♥️)