The Stupidest Things

Jungkook was in charge of convincing Jimin, Taehyung to go to Jeju Island, while I concentrated on persuading Yoongi and Hoseok to join us. For Yoongi, I lied that I had a photo shoot and since he was still not used of my schedule, he believed me. For Hoseok, I was truthful and informed him that I wanted all six of us to travel together again and that if he wanted to reunite, he could join us. I also gave him his plane ticket. I knew that if I had already purchased the ticket for him, Hoseok would participate in this trip. He wouldn't want to waste any money.

Jungkook lied to Jimin and Taehyung that he recently won a company trip to Jeju Island. Somehow the two believed him and actually

You could imagine the look on some of their faces when all of us were lining up at the gate to board the airplane. Jimin and Taehyung were with Jungkook. Taehyung was wearing his casual wear with flowy black pants, an orange plaid wool cardigan, and a pair of square sunglasses. Jimin and Jungkook, on the other hand, were dressed more formally in an all-black attire. As soon as Taehyung saw Hoseok, Yoongi, and me, Taehyung pointed his finger right at me and formed an "O" shape with his mouth like an octopus.

"Oh!" Taehyung shouted with his hand clinging onto his passport and ticket. "Kim Namjoon? Oh! Hoseok? And Yoongi? Oh! What a small world! Is this a coincidence?" Taehyung turned to Jungkook who was trying to smile genuinely. Immediately, Taehyung noticed that this was all planned and grumbled at Jungkook, "Yeah Jeon Jungkook, since when did you start to lie so well? I knew things were kind of off!"

Jimin only glanced in our direction before ignoring us. I supposed he wasn't very happy seeing me. I didn't have the time to approach him because Yoongi was now complaining, "Kim Namjoon, what sort of scheme are you cooking up? And Jung Hoseok, were you in on this?"

Hoseok shifted his mouth from side to side, evading Yoongi's questioning. Thus, Yoongi shot a hefty glare at me and huffed, "You two . . . are seriously going to get it."

I swung my arms around Hoseok and Yoongi while stating, "It's not so bad, right? A trip with all of us together?"

"And just who planned this whole thing?" Yoongi kept rolling his shoulder backwards to try to get rid of my arm resting on him.

I disregarded his actions and continued to say, "Me mostly and a bit of Jungkook."

"Oh God. Oh God," Yoongi groaned and shook his head back and forth like a dog wagging its tail. "This is going to be a disaster, I'm telling you. A disaster."

I sighed, "Can't you be a bit more positive?"

"No," he snapped at me, piercing me with his venomous stare.

"It's not going to be a disaster," I glanced at Hoseok this time while making my statement.

Hoseok pouted his lips before mumbling, "Mm . . ."

I released them from my grasp and bellowed, "Sheesh. Just have some faith in me, okay?"

"Says the person who went to Switzerland and didn't even go up that tower properly," Yoongi murmured.

"And couldn't even rent a bike because he didn't check the schedule properly," Hoseok added.

"You two!" I shouted.

"What?" The two both turned around at the same time to glower at me.

"Ugh . . . never mind," I muttered.

The three of us entered the plane later than Jungkook's group. However, I booked the seats so that the three of us would sit in front of the three. Yoongi immediately took the seat by the window while Hoseok sat in between Yoongi and me. Taehyung was in the middle seat, sandwiched between Jimin and Jungkook who was at the aisle. As soon as Taehyung saw us settling down, he got up from his seat and leaned half of his body on Hoseok's chair's headrest.