No More Dream

To celebrate the completion of our title song, "No More Dream", Jin forced to use to do something. We weren't going to bond in any way because I think none of us really felt connected to one another. Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi were the only ones that seemed to have known each other for a while. According to Jimin, Jin had met Yoongi at one of his underground performances and approached him in hopes of starting some group. Jin then recruited Jimin who was dancing at a school festival and as they were passing by his school, they came across Taehyung who was too handsome to pass. The four of them started to perform together and Jungkook was the one that sought the group out. As a result of this disorganized recruiting, Jimin told me that Jin probably wanted to strengthen their friendship through this event.

Now why were we hiking to celebrate? Well, this was not by choice. We all put places that we wanted to go into this box and then drew a paper out of that. Jungkook's pick was chosen, which wasn't surprising. He always had this streak of luck when it came to games. In fact, Jungkook would win whenever we played rock, paper and scissors to determine who wouldn't be the one picking up the food from the counter or cleaning the dishes.

None of us were looking forward to this hike, besides Jungkook and Jin. Although Jin seemed to avoid sports for gym class, he ironically liked the outdoors and extreme sports like parachuting or bungee jumping. Jungkook was a muscle pig; his goal was to bulk up because he liked the sense of achieving something. His hard work showed on his body. He was the only one out of us that had a six pack and had stamina to be many steps ahead of us.

"Are you guys coming or not?" Jungkook would often turn around to snap at us like a brat.

"Can't you see we're already following you?" Taehyung barked at him and threw his fist towards him. "Do you want me to come and beat you up?"

"As if you can actually catch me!" Jungkook stuck out his tongue while dashing up the stone path with Taehyung struggling to catch up to him.

Taehyung and Jungkook shared an interesting dynamic. I'd noticed from the start that often, Jungkook would bug Taehyung to grab his attention and then Taehyung would be irritated. Soon, Jungkook would run off and Taehyung would be chasing after him to try to beat him up. At the end of the day, they were still friends. Pretty bizarre, in my point of my view.

Actually, Taehyung was really strange, or . . . unique, I guess. His way of thinking was really out of the ordinary and he'd often jump from A to F and then back to B and off to D. I really didn't see how he could contribute to the group besides his face. His vocals, though, unique like his character were pretty weak and it often seemed like he was more interested in fun and games than the improvement of his singing. He probably just saw this as some hobby.

As I stretched my arms out, Jin passed me his water bottle and offered, "You thirsty? Haven't seen you drink much today.

"Nah," I waved my hand at him, muttering, "I'm good. Thanks though."

"It's important to stay hydrated," Jin still passed the water bottle towards me and pointed out.

Before I said anything, Hoseok uttered, "If you're not drinking it, then I'll take it."

"Oh?" One of my eyebrows rose and then Hoseok snatched the bottle of water from me. I watched him finish about half of the water before handing it back to me. As he wiped some water off his mouth, he flashed his usual, polite grin where his cheeks would bloat like a hamster's.

Yoongi grumbled, "If you drink so much, you're gonna want to pee."

"Then I can just water Mother Nature," Hoseok joked.

"Ew! That's gross," Jimin commented.

He had been particularly silent throughout the whole hike. That was probably because he was so busy taking photos of the scenery, of himself, and of us. He was creating a social media account for us because he said it'd be good to interact with future fans and to make ourselves known somehow. I got the feeling that Jimin was taking this extra-curricular activity pretty seriously.