Sunny Rainy Day

The next day I had expected to confront Jin, but who knew that he would be the one showing up in front of me with Choa? He was waiting outside Choa's house to commute to school with her. His wide shoulder leaned against the grey stoned wall that surrounded Choa's home. At first glance, I thought he resembled a fairy because the vines that ran across that wall were set nicely against his pink hair and pale face. He posed like an editorial model with his arms hugging his body and right leg crossing over the other. His mind seemed to be elsewhere as his eyes cast its gaze downwards at the pebbles by his black Oxford shoes.

I could feel myself gulping as I walked in her house's direction. I really wanted to turn the other way and head to school by myself, but Jin yelled at me even when my head was hanging low, "Oho! You're slow!"

I slowly raised one of my hands from my pant pocket, swayed my wrist ever so slightly from the left to the right, and forced a grin to escape from my lips. Honestly, I felt so stupid and so uncool. I knew I should have straightened my back, yet I still wanted to hunch my back. I just wanted to run to a corner because Jin's presence was too bright for me.

When I finally was within talking distance to Jin, I greeted, "Good Morning. What . . . are you doing here?"

Jin hopped a few steps towards me before swinging his arm around my shoulder. "Isn't it obvious why I'm here?" he cackled. His hand was messing up my hair; it was as if he was petting a dog.

"S-S-Stop that!" I urged as I struggled to break free from his arm that was trapping my head by his armpit.

"God! You're really no fun huh?" Jin howled. As he let go of me, I thought I'd be off the hook. Instead, he tugged at my cheeks and continued to tease, "Aigoo! Look at this little fox with those mochi cheeks!"

"S-S-St—"

I didn't finish my sentence because Choa cut me off, "You two seem to be getting along well! I'm surprised!"

Jin then ignored me as if he had found the latest toy on the market. All of his attention was on Choa as he gave her a quick hug. "Good Morning, Darling," he chimed.

Though this was a fast embrace, their bodies were sticking so close to each other that her chest was pressing against his and their hips were touching. Not to mention, I could see Jin's hand rubbing up and down her back. What the hell! There's someone here. There is no need for excessive PDA. No thanks.

Jin was going to lean in to kiss her neck when I could hear her muffled voice: "D-Don't. Joonie is here."

He didn't care about having an audience at all. Instead, he took this PDA a step further and even nibbled on her ear lobe. His gaze, however, lingered on me, which made me look away from the scene. I could feel my cheeks burn like a sizzling, hot grill. Man . . . I shouldn't have been embarrassed. It wasn't as if this would be my first time seeing someone kiss another person. Heck I've watched enough porn to have known what could potentially go on in one's bedroom. A simple kiss shouldn't have fazed me. However, Jin's prolonged stare seemed to strip me bare. That look was far too scandalous and sultry for my liking.

Thankfully, Choa was the one that pulled away and jabbed Jin in the ribs with her elbow. "That's too much!" she grunted and marched off.

Jin only stuck out his tongue like a silly, old Mastiff before winking at me. "She's just shy," he told me and then walked behind her.

As I chased after the two, I informed Jin, "I also think that was a bit too much . . . especially in broad daylight."

"There was no one else!" Jin chuckled.