08.9 - Nox Maxwell

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Mavi, you cannot mate with him." Hodei Solo said sternly while he reached out to grab Mavi's arm.

"Oh?" Mavi sidestepped away from his outreaching hand while asking in a calm, yet mocking tone. "Then who can I mate with?"

"This prince." Hodei Solo replied without hesitation. "You were meant to be mine."

Before Mavi could reject the Nubes prince, a dark shadow came up behind him and knocked him out. As the Nubes prince fell unconscious on the ground, Mavi's hand was taken and the shadow figure lead her through the dark, narrow path alongside the mountain.

Soon, Mavi was taken inside the cave with the hot spring pool. One strong arm was wrapped around her slim waist, pulling her petite body close to the tall powerful body. Looking up at the gorgeous face that belongs to the Mare prince, Mavi saw his focused quiet expression. With his free hand, the man was focus on creating a magic barrier by manipulating a thin layer of water to cover the entrance of the cave. From the outside, the opening of the cave was quickly hidden by an illusion of rocky mountain walls.

After the barrier was made, Maxwell Nox's eyes went to Mavi. One pair of bright eyes staring up while the dark pair of eyes stared down. When staring was not enough, Maxwell Nox gently cupped Mavi's cheek, using his thumb to caress the ruby red dot under her right eye. Every Nubes have the same ruby red dot somewhere on their face upon birth. The dot will remain its livid red until he or she mated. For the women, once mated, their dot will turn pink. For the men, their dot will disappear. Seeing the beautiful red dot on Mavi's face, Maxwell Nox was naturally pleased.

"How do you know of this place?" Mavi ignored the way the man was looking intensely at her.

The man's response was only a slow, heart stopping smile. Even Mavi's heart uncontrollably skipped at the sight of his smiles.

"You pervert..." Mavi said weakly while the man gradually lowered his face, moving his lips closer to hers. "You were watching me_"

Soft lips stopped Mavi from rambling. Maxwell Nox lifted his head slightly before he again pressed his lips gently on hers. The pressing of the lips had confused Mavi until she realized that the man before her didn't know how to kiss. The notion startled her, pleased her, and then frustrated her. Unable to take the constant soft peck of the lips, Mavi wrapped her hands around his neck, lifted to her toes, and opened her lips to take his in a fierce kiss. Maxwell Nox immediately froze when it felt Mavi's tongue inside his mouth, tangling itself around his tongue. Bright eyes stared into his face, while he felt her soft wet lips sucking and swallowing.

Only when Mavi withdraw her tongue that Maxwell Nox reacted. Tightening his hold of her waist, he pulled her flushed to his body and bent to take her lips. He sucked and swallowed just like she had done. It didn't take long before the passionate kiss wasn't enough to calm the growing heat of his body. Moreover, Mavi's cold hands were shamelessly groping his chest and hard abs. The little woman even went as far as boldly slipping her hands into his pants. Never before was there a female, brave enough to touch him like Mavi. But then again, he had never allowed anyone close enough to touch him in such a way.

Desire fueled as the kiss deepened. Maxwell Nox kept one hand around Mavi's body while he use the other hand to control the flow of water from the hot spring. With a slight flicker of his hand, a pool of water made its way to him. It wasn't until Mavi was held down that she understood the man had create a bed made entire of water. Should she laugh or cry at the ridiculousness of the situation?

"Mavi..." His deep voice paralyzed her.

Mavi didn't know when the man had removed their clothes. She didn't even know when the man had entered her. Once she finally grasped the situation, her body was already moving passionately with him. Lost in his deep, dark eyes, Mavi soon felt how hard he was - how deep he was. All of a sudden, her heart begin to race like it never does. The man was too deep inside her.

"This_" Mavi quickly placed her hand on Maxwell Nox's chest, wanting to push him off. "Enough_"

However, it was not enough for Maxwell Nox. It was just the beginning.

"No more_" Mavi's hand trembled as her palm weakly pressed up at the man's strong chest.

The intensity of their connection was just too much for Mavi. When Maxwell Nox grabbed hold of her waist, locked himself inside her, and begin to grind himself deeper inside her - she realized the Mare prince was mating with her. He was taking a part of her soul and giving her a part of his.

"No..." Mavi tried to resist but the man already filled her womb with his essence.

Mavi could no longer escape.

"Mavi..." Maxwell Nox sounded so happy as he buried his face into the crook of her neck. "Mavi..."

Unexpectedly, the second male lead had caught her.