Chapter 8- Dates With Animagi

Double The Trouble Chapter 8

1975

Ashton

"First pet was a dog?" I asked.

"No." Remus sighed.

"First pet bit you?" I guessed as we walked around Hogsmeade with James, Sirius, Peter and Jaden.

"No." He laughed.

"You wished you had a dog as a pet but could never get one?" I asked.

"Nope." He shook his head.

"Kaden told you that I've always wanted a dog?" I asked. He shook his head. "You found out about my Animagus?"

"No."

"You sa--"

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Wait. You're an Animagus?" James stopped the entire conversation.

"No." I snapped.

"What do you turn into?" Sirius asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I scoffed.

"Ashton, what are you?" Remus asked with a smirk. I looked at Jaden and we both sighed. We looked around before taking the boys into the woods.

"Ready?" Jaden asked and I sighed. We transformed into our Animagi. She was a big black dog with white paws and I was a white wolf with black paws.

"Whoa. Jaden, you're so cute." Sirius ruffled Jaden's ears. She closed her eyes and barked softly before turning back.

I walked around with a snobbish air; my nose stuck in the air as I pranced around the boys.

"Yes, Ashton. You're very cute." James rolled his eyes. I let out a barked as I wagged my tail before turning back.

"T-that's w-wicked." Peter stuttered.

"Th--we're almost Animagi." Remus said.

"No. They are," I said. "You aren't an Animagus."

"Then what am I, Ashton?" Remus smirked.

"I don't know, but I'll find out." I poked his chest before turning into my Animagus.

"Come on, be my dog, Ash. Get me a few girls." Sirius asked. I trotted over to him and he made a leash and collar appear. I growled at him as he out the collar and leash on me.

"Padfoot, I think she's going to take your hand off." James laughed. Jaden just shook her head.

"It won't work." Jaden said.

"Just watch." Sirius jogged out of the woods with me at his side.

"Look! Black's got a dog!" A few girls squealed as Sirius and I ran around.

"What's its name?"
"Is it yours?"
"Is it a girl or a boy?"
"Where did you get it?"

"Her name is Ash because of her paws. She's a dog I found not too far from here. I think she's a stray. I think she's pregnant too." Sirius smiled and the girls sighed. I looked up at him and growled.

"She doesn't have rabbies, does she?" One girl asked.

"No. Of course not." Sirius said and I started making myself form at the mouth.

I started barking and going crazy, making the girls ran away.

"Ash, I oughta jinx you." Sirius snapped at me as we ran back to James, Remus, Peter and Jaden. They were laughing as I turned back.