Chapter 26- More Than Stressed

Double The Trouble Chapter 26

1978

Ashton

For the first three months of the Spring Semester, all of the seventh years have been working extremely hard for the N.E.W.Ts; even the people that have never done anything all their years at Hogwarts.

"I need a break." Remus whispers as he leans back in his sit.

"We can't break. We don't have time to break." I say with my head buried in three different books. We were sitting in the library studying where we have basically lived for the past three months.

"Asht, too much studying can fry your brain. You won't remember all of this by the time the test comes if you keep studying like this." Remus says.

I take a deep breath and look up from the books. I have to rub my eyes once I look up to the bright light.

"Look, you can't even see because you've been looking in those books for so long." Remus points at me teasingly.

"Okay. Whatever. What should we do then?" I ask him, not wanting to admit he's right.

"Grab your things," He smiles as he puts all of his things in his bag as I do the same. "Let's go." He grabs my hand and leads me out of the library with a sly smile.

"You better be thinking of something fun to do," I narrow my eyes at him. He laughs and we climb stairs to the seventh floor. Remus let's go of my hand and walks past the door three times. "This is so fun watching you walk in front of a do-- Whoa."

A door appears out of nowhere in the wall. Remus looks back at me.

"Sometimes you have to just watch and listen instead of talking, Ashton." He says before opening the door and pulling me inside.

Inside the room is small and cozy. It's like a studio apartment inside of Hogwarts. It has its own kitchen, bathroom, common area, dining area, and bedroom. It was perfect for two people to live comfortably.

"What is this? This isn't on the map." I ask.

"This is what I've come to call the Room of Wants. It changes each time you need or want something different. It's a weird magic inside of Hogwarts. I walked past it one night wanting to be home to think about my parents. And when I past the wall, a door appeared. I went through it and it looked like home." Remus says quietly.

"It's brilliant. Have you told the boys?" I ask.

"Yes. They've found it amazing as well. We want to put it on the map but we just don't have time. I guess it's something that our kids are going to have to find on their own as well." Remus smiles as he takes a sit on the love seat sofa.

"Our kids?" My eyebrows shoot up. "You mean James and Sirius? We all know Peter will never get married and you don't want children. So their kids." I sit next to him.

"No, I was correct. I've thought about it, Asht. I do want children. I want a little girl and a boy. I want kids because my parents have always wanted grandchildren. I want children so that they can see that you can be something or someone even if the wizarding world is against you," Remus says with a small smile. I just stare at him and smile. He looks over at me and frowns. "What?"

"Nothing," I smile. "You wants kids. Plural. More than one. Remus, I'm just happy that we're finally on the same page about this."

"Me too." He says and gets comfortable on the sofa.

"Would their be food in the refrigerator so I can make something to eat?" I ask and he nods as he leans back and closes his eyes.

I get up and walk to the small kitchen to make us something to eat. It doesn't take long but when I finish Remus is asleep on the sofa. I laugh to myself before sitting in his lap.