"and we can invite felix too." seungmin suggested, joining into the conversation. izumi simply nodded her head, not wanting the two to know about their argument. now thinking about it, izumi hadn't seen felix since that day. she wondered where he had suddenly disappeared to.

"cool, tonight at my place?" 

"deal." the two chorused together.

-

"where did he disappear to?" izumi questioned herself, pocky in her hands. she didn't want to return home, so she decided to walk around and busy herself until she had to go to hyunjin's. whilst on her little wandering, she suddenly thought of felix. 

he had been mia for a while now which was beginning to make izumi worry. especially with his unstable mental health. izumi sighed, throwing away her pocky box that was now empty. checking the time on her phone, she had another two hours to kill before the group was to meet up at hyunjin's house.

"did anyone even invite him?" izumi spoke to herself, wondering if seungmin had texted felix about the movie night. "should i go to his house and invite him? is that weird?" izumi sighed in frustration. "just man up izumi, you need to sort this out." she scolded herself. 

with a sigh she headed towards his house, remembering him vaguely telling her where he lived once. she found herself stood in front of a house, trying to remember if this was the right one. 

"oh well, here goes nothing." she stepped up to the front door, knocking on the door. she stepped back, waiting patiently however something else caught her attention. shouting... and screaming? she could also hear things being smashed.

her eyes widened in surprise, knocking once again, but this time more louder and urgent. izumi nibbled on her lower lip as she waited for someone to open the door. the sounds suddenly stopped and the door swung open, revealing a bright, smiling lady. it scared izumi.

"oh, how may i help you, young lady?" she questioned. the fake smile and high pitched voice annoyed izumi.

"is felix here?" she questioned.

"who?" she questioned, playing dumb. however, she was sold out when a strained voice called her name.

"i-izumi!" it was barely audible as the boy sounded like he was barely even breathing.