Chapter 6: Liam's POV

Comincia dall'inizio

The pain peaks, my mind fogging from the shock and torture. It's so strong and disorienting that I think I may pass out, and I want to. But he just lifts me from the ground, slowly spinning me around, gaining speed. The blood from my wounds heats my legs, as it trickles in the direction of the air around me. His claws swivel in the pockets they created in my skin, growing bigger and larger as it pushes its weight around the perimeter of the incisions.

My mind becomes even dizzier, as the speed becomes so fast that everything around me is just a black blur, and white sparks float through my vision. Mid-spin, I feel the tension of the monster's grip release, and I am sent flying through the air. It blows my hair back because of its speed, so I draw my limbs into me so that I'm a ball; hitting the brick with my spine and back.

My own screams tear through the dark, as the bones in my back and rib cage shatter and crumble. Something sharp pierces my lungs and some of my stomach, my cries of agony turning into bubbles of blood and foam that falls out of my mouth. It coats my chin, and covers my caving chest where it has fallen into.

My torso is so grotesquely deformed. Some bones stick so far through me and my internal organs, that you can see the white protruding through the skin and my shirt. Then, it will dip where all the bones have turned into nothing and are sticking through my intestines.

There is heavy breathing near me, and then the sound of footsteps so heavy that they shake the cool ground I lay on. A disgusting stench surrounds me; a mixture of a foul body-odour, intense fear, the consuming lust for death and my own metallic blood. Whatever it is, my tormenter, leans down, chuckling against my face and letting his even more disgusting breath hit my face.

I begin to cough and gag, body jolting with each attempt to empty my stomach of its contents. My mouth is opened so wide that it hurts, and eventually I puke up some sinewy bile; smelling and mixing with the blood which surrounded me.

It laughs again, sounding masculine and awfully deep. My body is convulsing and I don't even try to stop the irritating shakes. The hands clasp around my arm, and I scream in anticipation for another gruesome and painful attack.

There is a dark, sinister laugh before my arms begins to feel the tension of being pulled. The pain's like being stretched, and I soon hear the familiar pop of my bone being pulled from my socket. I scream, as the end of the bone painfully strikes against the chamber it came from; bone-on-bone.

My howling turns into violent cries, pleas, as each of my fingers and wrist dislocate and my elbow does the same. Pressure builds in my shoulders and where he grasps my arm, the muscles beginning to tear. Warm tears fall down my cheeks, and they're the warmest thing I had felt that day besides my own blood and Niall's embrace.

The tug increases and I hear the moist, tearing sound as flesh and skin is torn from limb. My screeching becomes so loud that it consumes me, and I think I blacked out from the extent of the pain. Quickly though, I awaked. My eyes opened and I could see my arm lying in front of my vision.

There is no point in even trying to move, because all my bones are so broken that I'm like a pile of gelatinous fat. I couldn't move, even if the pain wasn't affecting me. Whenever I shook slightly with terror, I could feel my own bones moving inside me and my organs and open wounds weeping more blood.

My body disconnects from the over-whelming pain, and I begin to numb. I can hear my attacker's malevolent laughter, and the sound of cracking bones and flesh being torn from limb. Pops and the screams of the boys outside the dark. Everything is so distracting and horrible that I just want to die.

"Stop... PLEASE!! KILL ME!!" I scream, full of pain-induced anger.

"JUST FUCKING KILL ME!! I JUST WANT TO DIE!! END THIS!!" Everything was so painful yet hollowing, as silence engulfs the shadows.

"Please... Just kill me..." I whimper, right as two strong hands reach around my neck and pull.

There is a slice of a second, where I feel my air pipe snap, the bones in my neck crack and the weight of my heavy head on my broken cartilage making my face fall forward. My windpipe bends, restricting my breathing and shooting pain through me. In that split second, there is nothing but the incessant ringing of the boys screams and my own gurgles of utter agony in my ears.

You would think death brought peace and release, but God it didn't. There was just nothing.

I was dead.

I'm sooooo sorry guys, but it had to happen. Maybe not in such a gruesome and disgusting way, but it did. This is my writing and my story. I'm not writing this for a happy end, with them all waltzing into the sunset alive and happy, no. I am writing this because I want to deviate from the normal, and this is what needs to be done. As much as I don't want them, I can understand and somewhat expect horrible and accusing comments. I've been glad so far, at the support that I have gotten for this book and how accepting you guys were, and I just hope you won't be too angry with me.

I'm not killing them out of hate. This is just a story. Like everything else in this book, it isn't real; just the result of sleepless nights and a grotesque mind. I know I was very vivid in my descriptions, but that's just the way I write. I did not write this thinking it was fun or liking the fact that I was writing about the torturous death, of a man who clearly does not deserve it.

Sorry. Please don't hate me :'(

I love you all so much, I just hope you won't hate this story and get angry...

~Sheep Grl

PS: UN EDITED AS USUAL!!