To Be A Hero One Day

(Father!Genji x Young!Reader)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little girls eyes brightened as she watched the well known heroes attack the villains and saving civilians on my computer screen. She smiled brightly when her favorite hero came into screen and deflected the bullets being shot at him. "Ah, he's so cool... I wanna be just like him when I grow up one day." She say to herself as the fighting continued on until the heroes were victorious in defeating the villains. As the people cheered and media tried to ask questions, the group of heroes left as soon as there was no threat. She sighed as cyborg looking man eyed at the camera for a moment giving his signature peace sign before leaving as well. Turning off the computer, she jumped off the chair and ran out of her room to look for her father.

"Dad! Dad! Guess what! There was another fight and the heroes won again! And the cool looking cyborg hero was with them!" (Y/N) yelled as she ran around the house looking for him. After sometime, she couldn't find him. "Dad? Where are you?" (Y/N) questioned quietly as a thud was heard towards the backyards door. Walking to the door, (Y/N) looked through the glass and froze. Her eyes widen in shock and gasped. "No way... He's here!" (Y/N) whispered as she watched him looking around before he shakes his head. The hero placed a hand on his mask and was about to take it off when he caught (Y/N) watching him.

He started to panic as she opened the door and rushed out. "Wow! You're that one hero that was on tv! The one that deflected all those bullets and saved some of the civilians! This is so cool to meet you in person, I'm your biggest fan!" (Y/N) said excited as her small body shaked with excitement. "Ah yes, I was one if the few heroes there in the fight eariler. And I'm very flattered that you're one of my biggest fans." The hero said nervously as the green glow of his mask seemed to glow a little brighter then normal. "Yeah! I'm so happy! But... what are you doing here? Are you going to fight more villians!" (Y/N) asked as she holds her hands together, barely containing herself.

"Uh- Yes! Yes, I was about to find more villians! Ah, but I have to go look for them right now. Why don't you go back inside, I'm sure your father is waiting for you." The hero said before giving (Y/N) his signature peace sign and jumping into the air and over the trees, disappearing from her sight. (Y/N) awed at his action before returning the peace sign to him and running inside. Going to the living room, she saw her father nervously sitting on the couch with his phone in hand. "Dad! Dad! You won't believe who I just saw!" "Oh, what is it my little blossom?" Genji asked as (Y/N) rushed to him, jumping up and down. "I just meet the cyborg hero! He was so cool looking!" (Y/N) said as she held her hands up.

Genji looked at his daughter, smiling sweetly as he picked her up and sat (Y/N) beside him on the couch. "Oh did you now? I wish I could've meet him, but maybe next time I can." Genji said as he chuckled. (Y/N) looked at her father for a moment before looking at her hands. "I'll make sure that you get to meet him one day..." "Huh? And how will you do that?" Genji questioned nervously in fear his own daughter figured out true identiy as (Y/N) looked him in the eyes. "When I grow up, I'm going to be like him. I'm going to be a hero just like him and save people!" (Y/N) smiled brightly as Genji sighed inwardly as he looked at her shocked before chuckling, shaking his head.

"I'm sure you'll be a great hero one day my little blossom, but you know it requires a lot of training and determination. Are you sure you want to be a hero?" Genji questioned as he watched his daughter, grinning ear to ear. "Yes! I want to be a hero no matter what! I'll train if thats what it takes!" (Y/N) yelled as she stood up on the couch and punched the air around her. Genji chuckled as he wraps his arms around (Y/N)'s small body and kisses her forehead. "Okay then, but you'll have to wait until you're older so you won't get hurt, okay?" "Okay!" (Y/N) said excitedly as she escaped his hug and ran off to her room, Genji chuckling at his daughters action. "I hope one day you'll be a hero... So you can find out to see I'm not just a father to you, but also a hero..."