Being Thankful {special-shot} (Genji x Reader)

A/N: I know, I'm late on this one-shot. Oh well, it's a one-shot, now I have to make a Christmas themed as well.
----------------------------

Thanksgiving... a time for being thankful for everything you have in life. So for the hole Overwatch gang, they decided to have a big feast. (Y/N) and a few other of the girls were busy making the food while the guys were off training or chatting about. Genji watched over the guys, staying quiet before looking beside him at Zenyatta. "Master... I do not seem to understand this holiday... what is the point of all this?" "Ah, the meaning of Thanksgiving is to be thankful. It is to represent for what you have in life and how much has happened during the turnout." "I see... but I don't have anything to be thankful about." "Are you not thankful for being alive? Finding peace within your soul? Forgiving your brother after what he had done to you?" Zenyatta asked as Genji looked down at his hands, thinking of what he said. "I... I guess that should be part of it... but I feel like there should be more to it, yet I can't think of any..." "Do not worry Genji, it will come to you as time goes by." Zenyatta placed a hand of Genjis shoulder. He sighs before catching a glimpse of (Y/N) smiling and laughing with Mecry. Genjis eyes soften and close, thinking back from the beginning, when they both first met. It was awkward yet sweet, she was shy and quiet, but had a lot of respect for others. It didn't matter if they were human, omnic, or animal... they were a family to her. When Genji met her, his heart stopped at her kindness towards him. Oh how he wish could go back in time to relive it again. He snapped his eyes open at the sudden touch of gentle hands holding his metallic hands. (Y/N) smiled sweetly down at him as he looked up at her. "Genji, come on. Dinners ready and everyone is waiting." "Ah, sorry for making you all wait. I was just thinking." "Don't worry Genji, you're alright." (Y/N) helped him up and they took a seat together. Everyone happily started eating, telling stories, or making jokes. It was a wonderful sight to see. (Y/N) smiled with softened eyes at everyone around her. Genji watched her for a moment before taking off his mask gently. Tapping (Y/N)'s shoulder, she turned towards Genji to receive a kiss. "I'm thankful to have met you (Y/N)... you are my everything..." "And I'm thankful to have met you and the others... this means everything to me Genji..." (Y/N) said before kissing Genji, holding his hand with a little grip. This was a true meaning of being thankful... for the person they love...