Problems (Genji x Young Reader)

"Master, why must we train now. I'm to tired after 76's training." (Y/N) groaned as Genji only chuckled. "Because you wanted to become strong and help those who can't fight. Or do you take that all back?" "No... but a 5 minute re at isn't going to cut it." "Youll get used to it, besides I'm not going to push you to hard like 76... that'll be when your older." Genji laughed as (Y/N)'s eyes went wide, looking like she was about to scream. "Y-You mean th-that you were going ea-easy on me?!?" "A little... but don't worry, by the time I give my all, you won't tell the difference between the training. Now, let's begin, we've already wasted 10 minutes talking." Genji said as he got into his stance. (Y/N) sighed before stiffly getting into her stance. "Relax your muscles (Y/N), your won't be able to fight nor block so well if you do so." "I'm fine master..." She trailed off as she watched Genji for a moment before attacking. Genji easily blocked her attacks with ease, watching her closely. 'Why is she refusing to relax? Is there something wrong with her, other then copmlaining about training?' Genji thought as (Y/N)'s attacks became more of a struggle for her. By the looks of it, her body was somewhat locking up on her due to stress. Genji leaped back before appearing behind (Y/N) and karate chopped the back of her neck, causing the girl to fall forward paralyzed. Genji caught her with ease and laid (Y/N) her back. "Mas-Master, wh-what a-are yo-you do-doing?!?" "I've only paralyzed you, now... tell me what's been making you stressed out... I know it's not from the training, but it must be something else..." "M-Master, there's no-nothing wrong. I'm per-perfectly fi-fine." "Bullshit, don't you lie to me. I can see through it, now tell me..." Genji said sternly making (Y/N) flinch. (Y/N) closed her eyes as a tear ran down her face. "Its... it's because of what happened last night..." "What happened..." "You know how me and Lucio are dating..." "Yes... what did he do to you, did he hurt you!" Genji growled as his hands curled into a ball. "I... I caught him kissing DV.a and... he said he loved her more than anything in the world..." (Y/N) cried as Genji looked at her with sorrow. "Thats the reason why I'm stressed out, because of what I saw him do a-and I don't want to it call off. I love him to much to let him go..." "(Y/N), it would be best if you moved on... Lucio mostly breaks the hearts of those he dates when it comes to DV.a, he can't help himself..." "But how can I? We've been dating for three years now, how could I just throw all that away?" Genji sighs as he holds her hand. "Just listen to me (Y/N)... this is for your on good. I'm sure you can find someone better then him later on, for now just tell Lucio you wish to call of the relationship. If he doesn't understand, then simply tell him why... after that go rest. Being stressed isn't good for your health." "Alright then... I'll call it off..." (Y/N) felt Genji press his hand gently to her back, causing the paralyzed feeling to go away. Genji helped her up before watching (Y/N) disappear from the training room. 'Young love... ashame that Lucio now follows a path that I once was on... at least he didn't cheat on her with multiple girls like I normally did back in Hanamura. Bad habits come and go... maybe Lucio will realize what he did wrong and never do it again.' Genji thought with a sigh. Since training would be canceled for today, Genji decided to meditate for a while, hoping that (Y/N) would be alright.