Rain Drops (Young Genji x Reader)

Sitting on the porch, (Y/N) watched as the rain fell from the sky with a pitter patter. (Y/N) sighed with a smile as she held out her hand to feel the gentle rain drops hit her hand. "(Y/N), what are you doing out here? You could get a cold for being in the rain." Genjis worried voice came from behind (Y/N) as he stood at the doorway. "Its fine Genji, you have nothing to worry about. You know I love the rain, I can't help myself if I want to be in it." (Y/N) said as she continued to watch the rain. With a sigh, Genji sat down next to her and pull her into his lap. "Then I guess you wouldn't mind if I join you?" "Not at all Genji." (Y/N) kissed Genji and snuggled into him as they both watched the rain together. "I wish it would rain more often, it seems more peaceful when it does." "Yes, it truly is, especially when you're with me." Genji looked down at her with a sweet smile making him chuckle. Hugging him close, (Y/N) pulled Genji into a passionate kiss as the rain became lighter and then to a stop. Pulling away, (Y/N) pouted as she realized the rain was over making Genji laugh. "Do not worry (Y/N), it'll rain another day." "I know, and well be in this same spot when it comes again." (Y/N) said with a bright smile at him.