Sugar Treats (Young Genji x Reader)

Candy, that's all (Y/N) could think about since Hallwoeen was around the corner. Genji saw this coming, it happened every year, (Y/N) would stare off into space and drool over the thought of candy. "Genji, can you get me some candy." "Are you not able to get it yourself?" "No because my body feels numb from not having any candy. Please get me some." (Y/N) gave Genji the puppy eyes making him groan before handing her a bowl of chocolates. "Thank you~." She kissed his cheek before starting to devour the chocolates. Genji blushed at (Y/N)'s action as he watched her. She looked up at him in confusion as he just stood there, watching her. "You want some candy?" "A-Ah, n-no. I'm fi-fine." "If you say so, Sugar." (Y/N) laughed as Genji looked away with his blush getting worse. "It's cute when you blush over the littlest things~. I think I'll call you Sugar from now on~." "R-Really (Y/N), st-stop t-that! I-Its no-not fun-funny!" "Sugar~, Sugar~! That's your new name!" (Y/N) laughed until Genji kissed her. "Then your name will be Sweetheart~. Two can play at this game you know~." Genji grinned as (Y/N) looked away with her cheeks puffed out. "H-Ha ha... e-every funny Ge-Genji..." "Aw, what happened Sweetheart? Am I not called Sugar anymore?" "Quiet Ge-Genji! T-That's eno-enough... I don't l-like be-being called S-Sweetheart. Makes me think of McCream..." "Even McCree has a nickname? Why didn't you tell me?" "You heard nothing from me." (Y/N) covered herself with a blanket before disappearing into her room with a chuckling Genji following behind her.