Author's Note 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my fellow companions!
I have some things to say about the oneshots and the reason why I haven't published so many. The reason? I've been having the
"Writer Block"
issues that happen very often. I practically lose many, and I mean many shots due to this problem. It's getting on my nerves a bit due to not remembering what the shots went by or how they ended. I'm basically losing about four to five shots a day because of the problem, and these shots were to be published the next day. This started happening back in the beginning of June. With this problem, I don't think all be able to keep publishing these oneshots if they keep getting deleted on me right after I create them. I only wish for Wattpad to fix this problem so I won't lose my progess. I want to keep what I created and I have a feeling many others feel the same way. I normally never get mad at anything, but this problem is about to reach my limit. Anyway, IF I'm able to publish the oneshots that I have left now, I'll try to make new ones and hope to God that I keep them. If not, then I'll probably go on a kill spree on Overwatch or Skyrim and maybe build something out of anger on Minecraft. Either one, I should be cured of my anger after all that. So, for now, updates will be slow and might be a oneshot per two days? I'm not sure because I have to think for a long time and plan out the oneshot before it's created. I'm sorry for the all this bad news, but it has come to this because of the "Writer Block" issue. At least I'm not ending it here, I promise to stay until the time is right and the book has over 400 to 500 shots? I'm not sure, but yeah, I'm staying for a while. Anyway, I hope you guys at least have a wonderful day. I'll try to have a good one if it's even possible...

---------------------------------------

P.S. - Up top is a drawing of a comic version of Bendy as a kid and he looks so adorable. You guys into Bendy and the Ink Machine? Comment here⤵
🐸🐉🐸😈🐸🐉🐸
if you feel like I should make a story or oneshot book of Bendy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~