Jealousy (Genji x Reader)

Jealousy was a common thing that can happen to everyone, either it be from your boyfriend flirting with a girl or your own girlfriend flipping her skirt off to boys, little details that make you to snap a little inside. Genji never gets jealous because he never has to worry about (Y/N) doing anything since she is a honest girl that hates to break people's heart. (Y/N) on the other hand thinks differently when it comes to him hanging out with Dv.a and with her trying to flirt with him. It makes (Y/N)'s blood boil in anger as she is forced to watch. (Y/N) stays quiet as she tries to ignore the fact that Dv.a was practical sitting on Genji as they battled against each other in Pokémon. Now, (Y/N) normally doesn't get jealous, but she hates that girls from everywhere try and get with him, causing a slight fear of him leaving her for someone better. Her breath hitched as she watched Dv.a move to Genjis lap, not caring who saw. "Dv.a I figured you'd at least try and beat me, but you seem to be distracted. Is there something wrong?" "No, but it might be from you." "Come again? Why would I be a distraction?" "Because you're a hot guy that's different from the others~." Dv.a said as she pressed her body against Genjis. (Y/N) was fuming with anger as she was about to get up and throw the Korean girl off of him, but Genji had already picked her up and put her aside. "Ah, no. You must understand Dv.a, I'm with (Y/N) and that will never change. Now... please stop with this childish behavior." "So? Why should I not compliment you? You are a hot man, but I know you can be a beast inside~." That snapped (Y/N) as she threw her book down and stomped towards them. Grabbing her by the collar, (Y/N) dragged her out of the room on to the balcony. "Don't you ever dare flirt with my boyfriend again!" Dv.a complained until she was thrown off the balcony and into the swimming pool below as she screamed. (Y/N) huffed as she looked behind her seeing Genji holding his chest as if he was holding in a laugh. "So you were jealous of Dv.a? That's cute~." "Sh-Shut u-up... and I'm not jea-jealous!" (Y/N) blushed as she looked away causing Genji to laugh. "If you say so, love~." Genji held her close as he removed his masked and kissed her.