After The Wedding (Genji x Reader)

Together for five years now, both heroes in Overwatch and yet found eachother in the middle of battle. It was like a distant memory that was to be cherished to the end of their days. (Y/N), a new soldier and hero that was quiet towards others, never speaking. Genji was the same, but he had faced many battles, being a well skilled assassin. Before they knew each other, they would only give a glance in HQ or in battle. Not really caring what happens to the other. Thinking back made (Y/N) sigh at the memory. "(Y/N), you seem to be thinking of something. Is something bothering you?" "I'm fine Genji... I'm just thinking back from the beginning... when we didn't know each other nor cared... after all that time, we got closer and closer, starting to know one another..." she smiled as Genji hugged her form as he chuckled. "Ah yes, when I thought of you as I very innocent girl that didn't have experience in battle. I was wrong when I got to fight by your side the very first time... I was very surpised and yet saw determination in your burning heart..." Genji said as he picked her up making her laugh. Carrying her to the bed, he laid her down. Laying beside (Y/N), Genji took off his mask kissing her passionately. "I'm glad that I got to know you... become close with you... and to have a future with you... never in my life have I ever seen anyone as beautiful like you before... and I'm greatful to have you by my side..." "As do I Genji... you have changed my life from being an everyday soldier with no emotions to a woman with a chance at love..." "I'm happy for every moment we've made together up to this point... and being together for five years now, wedding that has link our hearts into one... I would give you everything in my abilities to make you happy... you mean so much to me (Y/N)." "Genji, you being by my side makes me happy enough... you don't have to give me everything, but only you to stay by my side... everything else can't compete against you..." (Y/N) smiled at Genji with loving eyes. Genji pulled her into a hug as he kissed her forehead. "I will never leave your side ever... this day... a day has changed our lives completely." "I know... I only wish to stay with you and only you... I wouldn't change anything about us. And maybe... in the future we could start a family..." "That sounds nice, (Y/N)... one day we will have one... for now it is getting late, you must have your rest... I wish not to see you look tired in the morning, we have a trip to Hanamura to settle into our new home." Genji said as the soft breathing of (Y/N) made him smile down at her. "I can't wait... goodnight Genji, I love you. "I love you too... (Y/N)." Genji fell alseep by her side throughout the peaceful night.