Don't Hit On My Man

(Genji x Male!Reader)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) waited patiently for his lover to come for their date as he sat in a booth. Genji would often get here late, but (Y/N) didn't mind at all. He knew that Genji was busy with saving the world like normal and its always special when he sees Genji come home or go on a date with him. (Y/N) sighed as he thought back to when he was a teenager, remembering how he fell in love with a playboy who was womanizing every girl in Hanamura.

It took him by surprise when Genji started hitting on him. Being so young, (Y/N) took his chance at loving him and since then, he never regretted being with Genji for he has been oh so sweet to him. A coffee was placed in front of (Y/N) as he looked at it in confusion before looking up. A girl was standing there with a blush on her face, wrapping her blonde hair around her finger. She pushed her chest up as she sat across from (Y/N).

"Hi handsome~, what's a cutie like you doing here all alone~?" The girl asked as she batted her eyes. (Y/N) looked confused before he coughed uncomfortable at her presence. "Um, I'm waiting for someone to get here... they are just a little late is all." (Y/N) said as the girls eyes lit up as she grabbed his hand. "Well, if your date doesn't show up, I'm sure I can be your date~. I'll show you a good time baby~." The girl said as she placed (Y/N) hand against her pale clothed chest.

His hand was yanked away as a growl was heard beside them. "How dare you hit on my boyfriend! Leave before I throw you out myself you wench!" Genji yelled as the girls eyes widen at Genji before running towards the exit. (Y/N) sighed in relief as he whipped his hand in disgust. "That was very uncomfortable Genji. I thought that girl wasn't going to leave me alone. She was very needy and was suggesting sexual actions." (Y/N) shivered as he frowned. Genji sighed as he sat in front of (Y/N) and held his hand.

"I'm sorry for not arriving any sooner. I know that was most uncomfortable, especially when she took your hand and put it against her chest. That was the most revolting action I could have ever seen. Please forgive me." Genji plead as he took his mask off and kissed (Y/N)'s hand. (Y/N) shook his head and placed Genji's hand on his face.

"It was my fault Genji, please don't apologize for my actions. I should've told her to leave or just left the cafe. I should be asking for forgiveness." (Y/N) said as he gripped Genji's hand gently. Genji smiled as he leaned towards (Y/N) and kissed him lightly. "We can forgive each other in another way, but for now, lets try to enjoy our date now. Later we can show each other's feelings~." Genji said as he winked at (Y/N), causing him to blush. "I wouldn't mind that at all Genji~."