Demons and Angels (Demon Genji x Angel Reader)

Good and evil can never be together, it's the rule God had made since the dawn of time. It doesn't help that a demon can trick those who are angels. Genji was one of the many demons, playboy and all. He could win over the hearts of any mortal girls with a single wink or smile. Genji sighed as he watched the mortals roam the streets of Hanamura in boredom, his brother Hanzo was off on a business trip a usual. "Fucking hell... what do I have to do around here to get some entertainment? I've already done a one nightstand with each girl here... started fights with drunken men... now there's nothing to do." Genji groaned as a white feather fell on his head. Genji took the feather and examined it. "Hello... I guess its my lucky day. A lovely angel has come down from the heavens." Genji smirked before looking in the skies. A flash of (h/c) hair caught his eyes as the figure landed in an alley way and walked among the humans. It was a girl, angel to be excat. This made Genji smirk even more before jumping off the building he was perched on and landed silently on the sidewalk, following the angel. 'Come on little angel... just a little further before I can corner you.' The angel stopped before she continued to walked a little more fast. The girl turned the corner to the castle and entered quietly. Once alone, the turned around with annoyed look at Genji. "Okay demon, why are you following me? You're starting to get on my nerves." "Oh come now baby, don't get to angry~. I'm sure we can work something out~." "No way, look just leave me be. I have nothing th-." The angel said as she tried to leave, but Genji grabbed her. Pulling the angel into his bedroom, Genji pushed her in and locked the door. The angel got up in a panick as she watched Genji closely as he walked around her, checking the angel out. "You seem so gorgeous, so fine~. I wonder why such a beautiful angel like you is doing down here on earth? Maybe you're looking for something to satisfy you~?" The demon purred into her ear as she shivered. "Why don't you give me a name? I'm just dying to know~." "W-What?" "Oh come now dear, I asked for your name." "M-My na-name... it's (Y/N)..." "A lovely name for a lovely angel~. Oh how adorable you are~." Genji chuckled as he held (Y/N) close. "And what would your name be..." "Oh how rude of me, my name is Genji~. I'm sure you'll be needing my name for later~." "You demons are all perverted as typical. This is the reason why I don't come down here often." (Y/N) huffed as she looked away from Genji. Genji grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and pulled her into an embrace, causing her heart to race. "Now that's not nice, not all demons are the same. My brother is different and so are my other friends." "Who cares, it's what I think. Nothing more, nothing less." "Ouch, that wounded my heart. I could just fall over dead now." Genji said dramatically before getting elbowed in the stomach, hard. (Y/N) glared at Genji as he let her go and falling to the ground. He groaned in pain as he sent a glare towards the angel. "Rude, I wasn't even going to do anything to you." "Then why flirt with me, make a comment about me saying your name later tonight, and kidnapping me into your bedroom!" "It was only to see your reaction, sheesh. You angels always get so dramatic when a demon messes around with you." "Well we angels don't like it when you demons mess with us. We are supposed to be enemies, not love-dovey towards each other." (Y/N) looks away, making Genji look at her in confusion. 'What? I thought demons and angels made peace long ago... is that why angels don't come down so often? Because God has told them about us being wrong?' He thought before getting up slowly. (Y/N) refused to look at Genji, trying to keep herself calm. "I... I didn't know... I'm sorry. You can go if you want to..." Genji said quietly as he looked away from (Y/N)'s pricing gaze. She froze for moment, thinking to herself. 'He's just going to let me go... and apologize? I... I thought demons could only be rude or trouble towards angels... unless it's a trick.' "You mean it, or is this a trick?" "No, no. It's not a trick or anything..." "Okay then... I guess this is goodbye then..." "Yeah..." Genji sighed quietly before feeling (Y/N)'s presence gone. A few mintues later, he felt a hug and a whisper. "I guess I wouldn't mind seeing you again Genji, you seem like an okay demon... but try not to hit on me next time." (Y/N) kissed Genjis cheek before disappearing. He blushed and looked down at his feet. 'W-Wow... I got a kiss from a angel... I hope to see her again.' Genji smiled a little as placed a hand on his cheek.