Love Before The Accident (Young Genji x Young Reader)

Accidents happen all the time... but this one could not be stopped. Hanzo almost killing Genji was a heartbreak to (Y/N)... thinking that it would be the last time she'd ever see Genji again. Before the accident, it was the usual day, spending time together and laughing about. (Y/N) would always meet up with Genji at his favorite ramen restaurant to have a quick lunch before heading towards the arcade. (Y/N) looked over at Genji as he was playing 16-bit Hero, smirking as he beat his high score. "Hey Genji... do you feel like something is off today?" "A little, but I wouldn't pay to much in mind. I'm sure that it's fine." Genji said as he hugged (Y/N), kissing her temple before going to another game. (Y/N) couldn't shake the feeling of something bad was going to happen, it was like a stabbing pain in her heart. 'I hope you're right Genji...' She thought before thunder could be heard in the distances. (Y/N) shivered as rain start to fall outside, catching Genjis attention. "I don't remember that it was going to rain... that might be the reason why it felt different (Y/N). Don't worry, we'll leave soon once I get you a plushie." "Aw, Genji, you don't have to. I'm okay without a plushie." "Well I wanted to get you one before I go on my trip, remember? I'll practically be gone for two weeks, not being able to see each other." "You know we can Skype, call, or text each other. But okay then, a little plushie will have to do." "Okay, but don't start falling in love with it when I'm gone." Genji chuckled as he finally hooked the plushie and grabbed it. (Y/N) hugged Genji as she kissed his cheek. "Thank you Genji~. You're the best~." "You're welcome (Y/N)~, and I know I'm the best~." Genji laughed as he was sent a glare from (Y/N). She huffed before hugging Genji and kissing his cheek. "You still love me though, no matter what." "Yes Genji, I still love you... but at times I question it." "Oh don't be like that." Genji pinched (Y/N)'s cheek before holding out his arm. "Shall we?" He smiled as (Y/N) sighed looping her arm with his as they left the arcade. Heading to Genjis home, the rain fell harder as the sky darkened. (Y/N) shivered as I cold chill ran down her spine, she knew something bad was going to happen. "G-Genji, why do-don't we just head t-to my place? I have a bad feeling..." "We're almost to my place (Y/N), besides your house is on the other side of town. So we'll just continue our way to my house. You have nothing to worry about." Genji sighed quietly before looking at (Y/N) and kissing her forehead. (Y/N) wanted to speak only for no words to come out. Reaching the Shimada castle, the place seen quiet and gray like. "Thats strange... it's normally never like this... (Y/N), why don't you head to my room. I'll be there shortly... I have to check on something..." Genji said before disappearing, leaving (Y/N) alone within the dark home. Her heart panged in fear as thunder struck near the home making (Y/N) squeak in fear. Running towards Genjis room, a dark figured followed her, katana in hand. Opening the door (Y/N) heard footsteps behind her. Looking back, she saw the dark figure. "G-Genji?" (Y/N) questioned as the figure stepped into the light, it was Hanzo, but something was different. He seemed more deadly and have a dark blue arua around him as he raised his katana. "H-Hanzo, wh-what a-are y-you doi-doing..." (Y/N) backed away in fear as Hanzo didn't answer, only for the katana swipe near her head as (Y/N) ducked. (Y/N)'s breath quickened as she continued to dodge Hanzos attacks, only to be stabbed in the arm. (Y/N) cried out in pain as the sound of thunder and fast footsteps could heard. "(Y/N)!" Genji yelled as he entered the room to find Hanzo hovering over (Y/N), about to swing his katana at her. Genji quickly tackled his brother as Hanzos katana hit the floor next to (Y/N)'s head, making her freeze in fear. Hanzo shoved Genji off of him as he stood up, grabbing Genjis hair. Genji yelled in pain before elbowing Hanzo in the stomach before punching him in the face. "WHAT THE HELL HANZO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Genji yelled as Hanzo looked towards his brother and eyes glowed a dark blue. He growled before grabbing his katana, attacking Genji. Genji unsheaved his katana and deflected th his attack, pushing him back. Hanzo kicked Genji through the door way, chasing after him. (Y/N) sat up as the clashing of thunder became louder and hits of katana became faint. A yell from Genji made (Y/N) get up, running towards his screams of pain. (Y/N) cover her mouth in shock as the sight horrified her, blood everywhere and heavy breathing. Genji was against a wall, holding his side in pain as long scratchs and deep cuts were on his arms. Hanzo stood before him as he had his katana gripped tightly. "Anata wa watashitachi no kazoku Genji ni fumeiyodesu... Anata wa Shimada ni naru no ni fusawashikunai... Anata wa shinudeshou..." "Moshi watashi ga ani o nakushinakereba naranainara... (Y / N) o nokoshite... Watashi wa kanojo ga shinde iru no o mitakunai... Onegaidesu... Sore ga watashi ga nozomu yuiitsu no monodesu..." Genji said as his breath hitched. He said nothing,but looked behind him to look at (Y/N), the glow seemed to lighten a bit before darkening. Hanzo turned to Genji as he raised his katana. " Sayōnara... Kyōdai..." Hanzo whispered before slicing into Genji. Silencing his brother for good. (Y/N) cried out as she fell to the floor, tears falling from her eyes as Hanzo sheathed his katana and looked back at her. The glow in his eyes were gone as his eyes were full of shock. Hanzo did not know what was happening, only to see (Y/N) crying in the floor, blood everywhere... even on his katanas handle. Hanzos breath quickened in panic as he looked back to his dead brother. Hanzo backed away, trying to process what he had done. Hanzo ran out of the great hall, dropping his katana in the process as he went by (Y/N). Her hair covered her face as she slowly stood, walking towards Genji mangled body before falling to her knees. (Y/N) gently closed his eyes and kissed his head. "I warned you Genji... I knew something bad would happen... I just didn't know that you'd die at your own brothers hand..." (Y/N) whispered softly as she brushed back Genjis hair. She smiled sadly at him before holding his cold body close.

--------------------------------------
☆Translations☆
--------------------------------------

Anata wa watashitachi no kazoku Genji ni fumeiyodesu... Anata wa Shimada ni naru no ni fusawashikunai... Anata wa shinudeshou...

You are a disgrace to our family Genji... you are not worthy of being a Shimada... you will die...

-------------------

Moshi watashi ga ani o nakushinakereba naranainara... (Y / N) o nokoshite... Watashi wa kanojo ga shinde iru no o mitakunai... Onegaidesu... Sore ga watashi ga nozomu yuiitsu no monodesu...

If I must die brother... then leave (Y/N) be... I wish not to see her die... please... that is the only thing I wish for...

-------------------

Goodbye... brother...

Sayōnara... Kyōdai...

-------------------