Helping Hand (Injured Genji x Reader)

In the middle of battle, (Y/N)'s team was winning and pushing the payload to its destination. Being the healer, (Y/N) made sure that her team was healed up. Her team consisted of Reinhardt, Soldier:76, McCree, Bastion, and her boyfriend Genji. A team that no one could beat, right? Well, unless your enemy team has Reaper, Hanzo, Roadhog, Junkrat, Widowmaker, and Symmetra going all out agianst (Y/N)'s team. Not fun at all, with (Y/N) running around like a mad man trying to keep her team alive. "(Y/N), get behind me. The enemy are striking back harder then before." "Reinhardt's right, we can't lose our healer in the battle." "Yes sir" she listened to 76 and stayed behind Reinhardts shield as Genji dashed next to her. Out of no where a bullet went past her and Genji, suddenly Genji pushed her side a second bullet hit him in the chest. With a hiss in pain, Genji held his chest as he fell to the ground, causing (Y/N) to panic as she got to his side. She looked back to see the others continue to push the payload, distracting the enemy. "N-No, no, n-no... Gen-Genji your go-going to b-be ok-okay! Han-Hang o-on!" "I- I'll b-be fi-fine lo-love. G-Go he-help th-the oth-others wi-with t-the pay-payload." "W-WHAT! N-NO! I-I'm no-not lea-leaving yo-you he-here!" (Y/N) gently placed her hand on Genji's wound and started to heal him a little bit as he hissed in pain. He held (Y/N) onto her hand with a little squeeze as the bullet came out and onto the ground. With a sigh of relief Genji lightens his grip as the sound of cheering could be heard from our team, meaning we had won the match. "I'm sorry that I had to be a burden to you. Because of me, we could've lost." "Genji, you're not a burden to me nor would have we lost. You were only protecting me, I will always love because of what you did for me. Besides, it was my fault for not paying attention, if I wasn't distracted you wouldn't have gotten hurt..." "Please don't say that it was your fault (Y/N), and I would do anything for you, even taking a bullet for you..." "Genji..." (Y/N) kissed his helmet before helping him up by his hand. Genji hissed a little as he held his chest, but kept himself together as they both head towards the ship for a trip back to base. "Don't worry Genji, I'll make sure to make the pain go away once we're back at base. I'll make your night special after what you've do for me today." (Y/N) giggled as she heard Genji's breath hitched for a moment before chuckling. "I wouldn't mind that, but every night I spend with you is always special to me."