Cyber Cat (Genji Cat x Reader)

"GENJI! GET BACK HERE YOU CRAZY CAT!" (Y/N) yelled as she chased after the cyborg cat that had the mind of its own. Along the way, vases were knocked over, chairs were thrown around, and the kitchen was a disaster with broken plates along the floor, all caused by Genji running around with (Y/N)'s headphones. Genji only snickered at his owner as he jumped on top of the couch trying to get away from her. "Genji, please give me back my headphones, you know mom will kill me if you break them again. This is the seventh pair mom had to get me within this month. Please stop it." (Y/N) whined as she tried to grab Genji off the couch only to faceplant into the couch. She groaned in annoyance as Genji finally sat down next to her with the headphones in his mouth. Not moving Genji dropped the headphones and started to mess with her hair. As he was distracted (Y/N) grabbed her headphones quickly and got up. "HA! I got my headphones back! Take it Genji, try and get them!" (Y/N) laughed as Genjis ears twitched as he jumped at her. "Ah!" (Y/N) screamed as she fell to the ground with Genji on her chest. "Nya nya." "Ha ha, very funny Genji." (Y/N) rolled her eyes as Genji only gave a cat like smirk before licking her face. "Alright, alright Genji. You win, sheesh." She laughed at him until her mother started to yell. "(Y/N) WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HOUSE! CLEAN THIS MESS UP RIGHT NOW!" (Y/N) cringed along with Genji before looking at each other nervously. "Well then... I guess I need to clean the house... you're lucky cat." "Nya."