Snowflakes (Genji x Young Reader)

Little (Y/N) watched the outside in awe as snow began to fall. Pressing her face against the window, (Y/N) shivered at the cold. "(Y/N), what are you doing?" A voice called from behind her, making (Y/N) looked back at the cyborg. "I'm watching the snow fall. I wish I could go outside with my parnets, sadly they're out on a mission." "Well you can still go out." "But it's not the same without my family..." "You have me, I might not be related by blood, but the Overwatch counts as a family all together. So you can go with everyone here!" Genji said as he smiled under his mask. (Y/N) thought for a moment before agreeing. "Okay, I don't mind going outside with you Genji! Just let me get dressed into something more warm!" "Alright, all be waiting here for you." (Y/N) ran off as Genji shakes his head. 'This will be a long day, but it'll be worth the while. Though, I wish her parents were here... it's always the same excuse, on a mission or to busy to be here for their own daughter... sad to see this happen to (Y/N).' Genji thought to himself. A small warm hand soon gripped his metalic ones, giving a tug. "Come on Genji, let's not waste anymore time!" (Y/N) said happily to him, a smile placed upon her face. Genji quickly agrees before taking (Y/N) outside the base. (Y/N) giggled in joy as snow fell, twirling around she fell backwards onto the snow. "Genji, come make snow angels with me! It'll be fun!" "I'm fine (Y/N)." "But it won't be as much fun without you..." (Y/N) looked at Genji with sad eyes, making him sigh and join her. The five year old laughed as she continued to make snow angels with Genji beside her. An idea struck Genji as he looked at (Y/N), a smirk under his mask as he quickly grabbed some snow and formed it into a ball. "Hey (Y/N), why don't you sit up for a moment~. I got something for you~." "Huh? What is i-" a snowball hit her face with a chuckle following after it. (Y/N) uses her hands to remove the snow and glared at Genji. "You're so on Genji..." before a snowball hit Genji, catching him off guard. Getting up quickly, Genji dodged the girls snowball attack as he laughed. "You'll have to do better then that (Y/N). Hahaha." "HEY! Stop making fun of me!" (Y/N) pouted as she continued to throw snowballs at Genji. Seeing (Y/N) growing tired, Genji decided it was best to go inside. "But I don't want to yet, can we please stay out a little longer." (Y/N) yawned as she rubbed her eyes. Genji only chuckled as he picked up the little girl and took her inside base. "I think it's best if you went to bed, you seem very tired..." Genji received only silence. Looking in his arms, (Y/N) was fast asleep as she snuggled into his chest. Genji smiled at the sight and entered her bedroom. Taking off her coat and shoes, he covered (Y/N) up. Genji decided to take off his mask for a moment, kissing (Y/N)'s forehead gently before placing the mask on again. 'I hope you had fun today (Y/N), at a young age everyone should be happy...'