.IX.

"Girlfriend? What do you mean 'girlfriend', Zayn?" Harry asks, and I scoff.

"Harry, that means we date each other, we've been together for two weeks now. You probably didn't notice since you were so busy with your booty calls or whatever." I shrug, and he balls his fists up by his sides as he sighs.

"Z, I need to talk to you mate."

——————————
"What do mean 'I've crossed the line'? I don't see anything I'm doing wrong." Zayn tells me, and I roll my eyes.

"Zayn, you're dating my fucking stepsister! And not only that, but she's 17, a fucking minor!" I yell, and he sits down on my bed.

"Bro, it's not like she's 6, she's about to be 18 in a while. And it's not like we're having sex or anything, were just getting to know each other and grow closer together. And so what she's your stepsister? Aren't you supposed to be happy for her?"

I look down at my feet, running my hand through my hair as I think about it.

"No, not really. We hate each other, basically." I sigh, and he gets up and walks over to me, slinging his arm around my shoulder in a comforting way.

"Then why do you give a shit?" He asks me, and I shrug.

"That tells me that you don't hate her. The only reason why you fight so much with her is because you love her, I mean she's been around you for a decade, and I would be surprised if you and her didn't develop any type of friendship or bond through the years." Easy for you to say Zayn, you didn't fuck your stepsister with your fingers at a movie theater.

"Look, I'm no Dr. Phil but I think that you and Bri should really start to talk to each other. You both have a lot in common, and that could bring you two together. And you owe it to her, I mean she just lost her mum. Just be the family that she doesn't have, because you're what she has left Haz." He pats my back and leaves my room before closing my door.

Maybe I shouldn't treat Brianna like shit all the time.

_________________

I hear a knock on my door and open it, but as soon as I see that it's Harry, I close it back but he stops it with his foot.

"What do you want Harry? Leave me alone." I say, and he shakes his head.

"No, Brianna we need to talk." I scoff and open it up so I can see more of his face.

"What about?"

He steps in, and gives me hug. I awkwardly just stand there, not embracing him back until I eventually give in and do it as well, wrapping my arms around his waist. This is really weird, because he was screaming at me and Zayn a couple of hours ago, and now he's calm and very touchy. "Haz, you good?"

"Yeah, I am. And I also want to say I'm so very sorry about how I acted earlier. It was just a shock to me, and I didn't know how to handle it other than get angry." He mumbles into my hair, and I look up at him.

"Huh? Haz I'm being serious, are you drunk?" I ask him, looking into his eyes for any type of unusual dilation and he chuckles. "It not funny!" I glare at him, and he smirks down upon me.

"Bri, I'm not drunk. I'm very much sober. And I'm appropriately apologizing to my little sister for all the trouble I've caused her and how much of a dick I've been. I mean we're still going to bicker at times because that what siblings do, but I won't be as inconsiderate of your feelings as I used to be." He tells me, and I can hear the genuine tone in his voice. I hug him tighter, as if I can't let go.

"That's nice of you too say, and I forgive you. But you said that we're siblings, but we've done things bag siblings don't do." I point out, and he sighs.

"How about we leave that in the past, and start fresh as brother and sister, Okay?" He leans back, taking a hold of my shoulders and then caressing my face.

"Okay."

~•~

A/N

I'm kinda ready for the new stepsibling bond they're gonna have like they used to back in the day😊

Unless Harry mess it up with his horny ahhhhh😐

Jk, jk we'll see bout that😏

Jesus I just used an emoji after every single one of those paragraphs😬

And I did it again!

Anyways,

Love,
B🌻💛