Jhope- part nine

Hey guys! I'm back with another part!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Your POV
After you watched him drive away you felt uneasy about him leaving. You brushed it off and sat down on your couch when your phone went off. You grabbed it and seen that your girl best friend texted you. It was a picture of a man and her holding hand. You were confused and texted back.
You: Why did you send that?
Her: I miss him so much T-T It's Jhope btw :)
Your blood boiled because she sent you that knowing you liked him. You typed Jhope into your phone and texted him.
You: Where are you?
You: Was three weeks ago the only time you dated her?
You: Yah! Jhope answer me plz!
Your blood was boiling, you returned to your best friend and sighed as you texted back.
You: I think he's dating someone now
Her: What?! He can't be.. he is at my house right now though T-T
Her: I'm planning on trying to get back with him ;)
You: You better stop! He is dating someone!
Her: Who?
You: Me!!!! Leave him alone I'm serious!! If you try anything I am done being friends with you!
You were so mad that he lied and didn't say where he was going! Why was he even still talking to her! He wasn't answering your texts or phone calls and you were beginning to think there was something else between them. As your mind was trying to accept everything, you hoped that she was just messing with you. You really liked Jhope and prayed that she was lying, but knowing yourself your mind was racing so you decided to take a long walk. You grabbed your jacket but left your phone and slipped on your shoes. As you were grabbing your keys you noticed an old picture of you and Jhope at your guy's favorite place to be. You smiled and started to remember that day, exactly one year ago.

-One year ago-

You've known Jhope for almost a year and today is the day you guys celebrate being friends for a year. Jhope was going to take you to the carnival where you guys first met, so you were getting ready for him to pick you up. A few minutes later you picked out this. (Pick one out)

You were officially ready to celebrate with your best friend

You were officially ready to celebrate with your best friend. A few minutes later he came to pick you up, after a little while you guys made it there. Of course, he was scared of the rides but you made him anyways which made you die of laughter after every ride. You guys then ate food and played carnival games when he won you a stuffed snake which became an inside joke for both of you. It started to get late so he decided to take you to his favorite place which was under the stars. That's when you guys took that picture after a perfect day.

-Present-

Your smile slowly faded as the memory went away and you walked out of your house and headed to the place where Jhope took you. After he took you there that day, you go there to clear your mind.

-J hopes Pov-

After knocking you weren't sure if you were ready to finally tell her to leave you alone because you were going to tell Y/n about your guy's past. You sighed as she opened the door and smiled.

"Come in Hobi," she said and smirked as you entered and sat on her couch.

"Listen we need to talk," you said as she suddenly sat on your lap. You pushed her off.

"What is it Hobi?" she said and pouted.

"This is over. In fact, this was over three weeks ago you just can't take a hint" he said annoyed.

"I seem to think you have forgotten what you're trying to protect," she said and raised her eyebrows.
"I don't care anymore I'm going to tell her after I'm done with you," you said and stood up.
"No need, I already told her about us and even sent a picture of when we dated, she was pretty upset and I told her just an hour ago you were here with me and I was gonna get you back" she laughed
" She got all pissy and told me you guys are dating and to leave you alone" she smirked evilly. Your blood boiled and all you wanted.to do was get her out of your sight.
"How dare you! This is over don't ever text me again! " you ran out of the house and got into the car and turned your phone on to see all the messages Y/n left you. You felt horrible and started to drive to her house and when you got there she wouldn't answer the door. You felt as if you were going crazy, then you thought she's at your guy's favorite place. You jumped in your car and drove to the spot and spotted her on the rock crying.
-You're pov-
Once you got there your mind kept messing with you and you were jumping to conclusions. It was all too much and you started to cry. Suddenly you heard footsteps so you stopped crying and tried to wipe your tears. Jhope was in front of you with worried eyes.
"Y/n... I'm so sorry " he said and gently grabbed your hands.
" Why did you keep it from me" you said while you were trying to fight back the tears.
" I-i am sorry, " he said and used his thumb to gently wipe a tear off your face.
"She was my best friend and so we're you.." you said and looked into his eyes.
"I am done with her... I was gonna tell you I just didn't know how to" he said and cupped your face. He slowly leaned in and placed a kiss on your lips. You kissed back as a tear fell down your face. You loved Jhope and all you could think about is how he's been in your life for a while and has been there for you when your grandmother died. He slowly let go and pulled you in for a hug and whispered in your ear.
"I love you Y/n," he said and hugged you tighter...
//////////////////////
Hey, guys here's another part I hope you like it. Plz, let me know if you guys are wanting another Jin part or another Jhope part. Bye My Little XOXO'S!!!!! <3