*Requested* Jungkook

Hey I'm back.. so soon? Lol anyways this was requested and instead of me using "Y/n" which means your name I'm gonna use Sabrina.. so hope you like it 😊 Btw plz feel free to request anything you like
—————————————————————-
"Sabrina" someone said as she was walking down the hall from her last class. She  turned to see someone who made her heart stop. Jungkook?!
"Y-es?" She said nervously. He smiled and leaned into her  ear.
"Follow me" he said grabbing her  hand and started to run towards the stairs. She  followed with butterflies in her stomach, he pulled her  up the stairs and on the rooftop. Out of breath he let go of her hand and turned towards her.
"I have to tell you something" he said smirking
"What is it?" She said biting her lip and blushed
"I like you" he said smiling picking up her hand.
"You do?" She said blushing
"Sabrina" he said
"Sabrina wake up!" He said
She jumped up from her bed and realized it was a dream and her mom woke her up.
"Ah man it was a dream, why did you wake me up mom" She said walking towards her closet.
"You have 10 minutes before school starts" after she said that she ran to the bathroom and threw her hair up in a ponytail and put her uniform on and shoes. Grabbing her backpack and keys she bolted out the door. She ran all the way to the school and into the gates, without paying attention she ran into someone and fell to the ground. Slowly looking up she seen the one person she loved the most.
"Jungkook! I'm so sorry!" She said standing up begging that he won't hate her. He looked annoyed and then slightly chuckled. Putting his hands in his pockets he continued walking into the school. She felt embarrassed and scared.
"Sabrina!" Her best friend yelled out to her.
"Are you ok?" She said helping Sabrina with all her books that fell out of her bag.
"I'm so stupid I just ran into my crush! And he's the hottest guy in school!" She said walking off into the school. A few hours later it was the end of school and Sabrina decided to go say sorry to Jungkook and finally tell him how she feels. She waited by the gate for him nervously, and soon he came out.
"Jungkook can I talk to you?" She said walking behind him. He stoped and turned around.
"What?" He said with an annoyed look
"Well um I am so sorry about earlier today and I..." She said stoping her self before saying it.
"You What come one Sabrina I have lessons after school hurry up" he said and rolled his eyes.
"I..like..you.." She said and instantly turned red. She scanned jungkooks face noticing it was shocked.
"Oh um well I am not interested sorry" he said and walked off. Her heart dropped to the floor and she started to cry. How can I like that jerk!
-Jungkook POV-
After Sabrina had said she liked you, you had series of emotions going through your heart. You've always liked her ever since grade school but never thought she liked you back so you gave up. Why did I reject her? She's so hot though... he thought while laying in bed right before going to sleep.
-the next day and Jungkook POV-
You got to school early to talk to Sabrina but when she got there she completely ignored you.
"Hey Sabrina" You said touched her arm, she turned around and flipped her hair and walked off.
Her hair smells so good... Damn I shouldn't have been such a jerk..
-lunch time-
Walking out of class you expected to see Sabrina sitting at the table that was right next to the table you and the guys sit at but seen nothing. Getting lunch like normal you seen her sitting with one of the guys. Why is she with hyung? Jimin? Your blood was boiling and you skipped lunch that day and went home.
-few days later Sabrina POV-
You noticed Jungkook looking at you and following you around. He's never noticed me before, he even waits for me after and before school. He doesn't do that to any of the other girls either... Did my confession change him? Does he like me?
The school announced there was going to be a camping trip and you were going to be pared up with a group. Girls were going to be with girls in the same tent and guys with guys in a separate tent. You were pared with your best friend Jungkook and Jimin. You felt a happy to be with them so you got ready fast and headed to the school.
All the students arrived and Sabrina planned to sit next to her best friend on the bus but Jungkook bribed her best friend to switch him spots. Sabrina shyly sat next to Jungkook and ignored him best she could, she noticed he was staring at her.
"Sabrina" he said shifting his body to face her.
"What" She said trying to act annoyed.
"Listen I'm sorry for acting like a jerk" he said scratching his neck.
"Whatever" She said rolling her eyes. He turned back and stared out the window. A few minutes later she ended up falling asleep and leaned on Jungkook. He let her sleep on his shoulder until they arrived there.
The whole day was filled with games food and setting up the tents, Sabrina and her best friend were supposed to be sleeping in the same tent but once again Jungkook bribes her and they switched. Sabrina was washing up so Jungkook decided to hide under the blanket hoping to surprise her.
-Sabrina pov-
You headed to the tent and slowly got under the covers trying to not bother your best friend. A few seconds later a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to a warm body. You freaked out and turned to see Jungkook smirking.
"WhAt are you doing in my tent?!" You yelled only to be kissed. His kiss was passionate but strong, you pulled away in shock.
"What's the matter? You don't like me anymore?" He said sitting up.
"I.. i" you were shocked by the kiss.
He smiled and pulled you in for a hug and whispered into your ear.
"Let's do it" He said kissing your neck, you tried to pull away but he held you tight and hit your soft spot. A strong wave of pleasure hit you and you went weak. He continued to kiss your neck leaving marks all the way down to your collarbone.
"Jungkook st-op you don't even like me" You said pushing him off your neck.
"I do like you Sabrina" he said making you smile, he leaned in and kissed you passionately. It suddenly got hotter, you felt his tongue poke at your bottom lip, once you let him in it was war both fighting for dominance. He lifted your body up still kissing you and gently placed you on your back. His hands gripped on your thigh. He pulled away for breath and looked into your eyes, you nodded and he removed your shorts and his pants. He kissed you again and slid his hand down to your woman hood. Without warning he shoved his finger in you making you moan. He pumped in and out until you were about to reach your high and then he stopped. Smirking he licked his finger tasting you.
"Why did you do that" You said and lightly hit his chest. You suddenly felt his tip rubbing your throbbing clit making you moan again. He pushed in slowly letting you adjust to his size, he went slow at first because he noticed your tears from the pain.
"It's ok it'll turn into pleasure real soon" he said wiping your tears away. He went faster causing a type of pleasure that hit you hard and you wanted more. You were a moaning mess and soon all you could hear was skin slapping, he flipped on his back wanting you to ride him. You were nervous but started to bounce up and down taking in his length. He grabbed your hips leading you, making you go faster suddenly you felt something in your stomach and started to reached your high when jungkook flipped you back over and slammed into you going hard and fast hitting your g-spot over and over again when you finally hit your high. He was still thrusting letting you ride your high when he finally let himself go inside of you. He pulled out and fell on the ground next to you, you were out of breath feeling the warmth of him inside of you. He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. You turned your head and laughed. He kisses you passionately and you kissed back.
He is my first time... Jungkook is my first time.
Slowly drifting off to sleep Sabrina heard a whisper from Jungkook.
"I love you Sabrina" hearing that her heart was beating fast and she loved him back. As the night continued they both slept peacefully.
——————————————————————-
Guys I love doing requests so plz feel free to request! Happy new year!! I had no idea this book would've grown this much this by far has been the best year ever and it's all thanks to you!! Once again thank you so much!!! Well until next year, Bye My Little XOXO's!!!!!<3