ChimChim/Jimin Part two

So this is still a Collaboration and she is still gonna do V's part so no worries  also thank you guys for so many views!!! It means so much to me :>. Ok on with Chim Chim Part two!! Enjoy! luv ya my little  Xoxo's

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks lets go" you said linking arms with Jimin. He seemed a little confused at how you were being so sweet to him. You wanted to finally figure out why V and Jimin always fought around you, that's why you wanted Jimin to come with you to find out.

-Time skip to at the mall- 

You kept  grabbing every swimsuit you thought was cute and would look good on you. Jimin seemed distracted by your outfit, but seemed to keep that a secret. You finally found three swimsuits you liked that went with a cover up. Here are the swimsuits

 Here are the swimsuits

(Choose one to show jimin)   You loved them all and couldn't decide so you tried on one to show Jimin, he was amazed at how good you looked

(Choose one to show jimin)   You loved them all and couldn't decide so you tried on one to show Jimin, he was amazed at how good you looked. He thought about how he could just tell you his feelings so he could kiss your plump lips. 

"You loo-k amazing" he said with a deep sexy voice walking closer to you. He had his devilish smirk on like he wanted to eat you. You started to walk backwards away from him but walked into your changing room, he trapped you which gave you a slight idea about what he was going to do next. You wanted him, you always have and hated yourself for that, you are in love with V right?  Why are you feeling like this? Your body was excited for him. 

"Y/N... you are a real turn on" he said smirking while grabbing your waist and pulling you close to him. He leaned in to your ear. 

"Can I kiss you"he said moving closer to your neck. You felt his hot breath that gave you chills. 

"Ye-" you were cut off by his soft lips on yours. You both moved in sync, wrapping your arms around his neck pulling him closer, he was letting his hands roam all around your body. It started to get heated, he made a simple kiss into a make out session. You felt his tongue poke your lip asking for permission, you let him in. He pulled away grasping for air, he started to attack your neck viciously leaving marks.

"St-op we can-t" You said moaning as he hit that one spot, you felt wrong for doing this but with him it just felt so right. He smiled and walked out of the room and shut it. Omg Y/N what are you doing!? Your with V!But Jimin just has control over my body somehow. Ok enough just pick a swimsuit (Now pick one swimsuit to wear to the pool). 

-Time skip to at the house- 

" Baby!" V said jumping up from the couch and kissing you passionately.But he stopped after a few seconds of kissing you. He smelt a familiar smell that didn't smell like you,and noticed a slight mark on your neck. 

"Whats that?" he said moving your hair out of the way.

"N-othing" you said worried and quickly put your hair back in place to hide the mark Jimin made. Little did you know the whole time Jimin was quietly chuckling, he knew he left that. You walked past V and towards the other members with your secret swimsuit.

"Come on lazies get up and get ready" you said changing the subject. Jimin nodded and also walked past V, Jimin didn't know he had a slight smell of your perfume on his shirt and neck, he also had a smudge of your lipstick on his lip. V felt angry and confused. Without anyone noticing Jimin snuck  into your room. 

"Ahh-" you were startled by Jimin hugging you from behind and covered your mouth. He started to suck on your neck  giving you  pleasure. 

"Wh-at are you doi-ng stop!" you stuttered in the process. But you couldn't help your self but to turn around and kiss him again. You heard the door open and you got out of Jimins grip to stand in front of the door blocking from anyone seeing in. 

"He-y" V said shocked when you stood in his way from coming in.

"Hey your self, didn't I say its a surprise you cant see yet now go away my love and change" you said reassuring him. 

"Ok I'm sorry baby" he leaned in and kissed you again only to find that smell clearer. It was Jimins smell! His blood was boiling inside just thinking about it. 

-Time skip- 

 Everyone was waiting for you to show up, they were all having fun when they heard a bunch of whistling and yelling from afar. Little did they know it was because of you walking past a bunch of guys. Ok Y/N we got this, I feel great and well I guess everyone of the guys we walk past think we look great too. So no problem all we have to do is ignore Jimin and Stay away from him. Oh no I see the boys... 

-Cue the dramatic music and dramatic walking lol- 

" Hey is th-at Y/N??" Jungkook said with his mouth wide open. They all gasped in shock at how hot you looked. 

"Y/N!!" V said jumping out of the water to grab a towel to cover you up as much as he could. 

"Stop it" you said looking confused even though you were wearing the cover up which wasn't showing much. 

"Yah Stop looking at her guys!!" V said jumping in front of you to cover you up since he seen the guys drooling over you.

"Babe calm down, can I swim?" you said dropping your bag and slowly taking your cover up off which made the guys horny. 

"Hol-y shi-" V said before he was shut up by you kissing him. He was so horny for you he made it a make out session that you had to stop. 

"Hello earth to BTS" you said waving and putting your hands on your hips by the water. Suddenly Jimin picked you up bridal style and jumped in the water with you in his arms. Under the water he kissed you with out anyone seeing. Or so you thought........... 

Ok like cliffhangers lol im sorry:) So I hope it wasnt to long i just wanted to add details in it. I also hope it wasnt a boring part.... Be sure to check out V's pov at @TheKookieCrumbles0. Ok bye my little XOXO's until next part....... <3