Jungkook- Part two

So this book has 2k omg guys Thank you!! Im so happy!! You guys mean everything, so please vote and follow me for more updates thank you! Read on, you deserve it!<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat up, opening your eyes only to see that same familiar face from last night in your room just standing there!?But instead of freaking out your heart was beating hard, you suddenly felt the need to be close and touch him..... Wait what why are you beating heart stop it he is a stranger STANDING in the house!!!!!

"Wha-t are you doing here and how?" you said covering the blanket over your body. He smirked when you finally realized he had no shirt on. You looked under the cover to find yourself only in bra and pantie. You covered your mouth gasping in shock.

"Did we-" he stopped you from talking by chuckling.

"What does it look like?" he said bending down by the bed to get his shirt.

"Well, I don-t know di-" you stopped talking from feeling his soft plump lips on yours. Your body felt weak and started to heat up. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss poking your lip with his tongue. Your heart was racing when he placed his hands on your waist pulling you closer to him. You turned your body towards him with your legs between his. You started to kiss back, to his surprise you pulled him closer to you making him fall on you. He went with it and lifted your body allowing him to move up and position himself between your legs. He left your lips leaving you speechless, you felt his hot tongue on your neck. He was enjoying the fact you didn't stop him. He finally found your spot he could torcher you with. You let out a soft moan, you wrapped your legs around his waist feeling his bulge. He slowly made his way back up to your lips. He sucked on your bottom lip earning a moan from you.

"We should st-op" you said in between moans. You tried so hard to fight against the strong lust bursting out of your body.

"Your choice" he said licking his lips getting off the bed with his shirt leaving you speechless. Your heart was still beating fast, you could still taste his lips and feel his hard muscles that were once just on your body. You heard him shut the front door just leaving you there on your bed half naked. What just happened? I don't even know him... Wait is he that guy from last night that put his number in my phone wait where is my phone. You sat up and wrapped the blanket around your body keeping your body warm. Suddenly your phone started to buzz and knocked down a glass of water cutting your leg. Owww It's bleeding! Ugh who put that there I never bring cups or anything in my room. You walked away from the glass to grab your phone seeing a text from Jungkook. Aish what does this guy want...Omg!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys ;) So once again Thank you so much!!!<3 I literally love you guys, im overloaded with happiness, first you guys and My EXO album is going to be in my hands finally in just two more days....Yes, Im an Exo-l and an Army... I can't help it Jhopie is just too much and Sehun gets me all the time, ok enough about my biases and let's talk about you guys. Omg, we are almost done with this book :( Jhope is the last member..... I have been thinking about making book two But I don't know .... or I could make an Exo smut book or even Got7... Anyways we will see when the time comes just make sure to tell me which you would like better... Bye, My Little XOXO's!!!! <3