Chim Chim/Jimin part six Ending

Hello again. So here is the final part, you guys deserve it:>. Ok, read on:)
-----------------------------------------
Is that my sister?! Omg, that is?! What is she doing with V?!
"What are you doing here?" You told her giving a slight glare. She only smiled and walked up to you linking your arms together.
"Well I came with my boyfriend I mean ex and then I saw Bts" she said nervously. She looked towards V and mouthed to him to call her. She leaned to your ear asking who V was.
"He is my boyfriend!" you said taking your arm back and glaring at her. She looked shocked and just left smirking. You looked towards V who was depressed and just standing there.
"V can we talk please" you said walking closer to him. He nodded as he was waiting to hear your excuse.
"I'm sorry" you said hugging him. He gently took your arms off him.
"We can't, I can't," he said sniffling.
"What do you mean" you said getting teary eyed.
"No you can't cry" he said getting angry.
"You can't be the one who is hurt by, this" he said shaking his head in anger, he was so hurt he said this

"Y/n, I love you so much and what you did... It just was the last straw, you have to choose between me or Jimin if you chose me you can't be friends with Jimin anymore.." he said looking into your eyes.

"What you can't make me do tha-" you were cut off from V saying.

"If you simply can't choose between me, your boyfriend or Jimin, then don't choose at all" V said starting to walk away.

"What do you mean don't choose at all" you said gently grabbing his arm, he sighed.

"I'll make it easy for you, if you truly love me then you would have never done anything with Jimin.... I will leave and you can go to Jimin for all I care"V said and started to walk away until he seen Jimin who was standing there the whole time.

"Yah!! V how can you say you don't care?" Jimin said shoving V.

"How can you act like what you both did was nothing!! Don't touch me!" V said shoving Jimin harder. Jimin almost fell and tilted his head in anger.

"It was a Mistake!!!!" Jimin said punching V causing him to bleed. V chuckled and was about to start a fight with Jimin and throw a punch at him when he hit something that wasn't Jimin. V punched you in the face as hard as he could. He was in shock and regretted it as soon as he saw you fall to the ground bleeding. Jimin caught your head from hitting the cement.

"Y/N are you okay!? Why did you do this!!" Jimin said while tearing up.

"Was it really a mis-take?" you said trying to not pass out.He shook his head and stood up, cracking his knuckles. V was just standing there staring at you in shock. V came out of staring when Jimin punched him so hard he fell in the water. V jumped right out and punched Jimin making him fall to the ground. Jimin kicked V's leg making him fall on his back. Jimin got on top of him and started to punch him over and over again until you stood up.

"STOP!!!" you yelled causing them to turn towards you. V got up and was struggling to walk correctly due to the pain and blood. Jimin also got up and started to walk up to you.They were both standing in front of you, Jimins lip was bleeding while V was purple and his face was bruised. You couldn't help it but instead of going to V, you went to Jimin cupping his face touching his lip gently with your thumb. V just stood there bleeding and realized you had chosen Jimin over him. He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"So you finally chose" V said looking away from you guys. Jimin got angry again.

"Why do you think she chose me!? At least I never physically hurt her!" Jimin said putting you behind his back. V simply turned around Looking at Jimin.

"I didn't do that on purpose! She saved your ugly ass face!" V said. You felt bad that they were fighting, it felt like you ruined a great friendship.

"V please.... stop doing this... Im sorry but Im in love with Jimin" you said grabbing Jimins hand and started to walk away with him, leaving V alone and hurt.............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I finished Jimins part..... Ik bad ending but you chose Jimin over V, not me.... Lol jk, make sure to go check out V's pov for the last six parts of this story. It's on her K-pop scenarios. So I will start J-hopes part or Jungkooks next here soon, or tell me who you want next.... Make sure to stay tuned for the very first chapter of my new book The Angel or the Devil. Thank you, I would appreciate it a lot;) I will see you in the first chapter:) Alright, bye My Little XOXO's!!!!<3Luv ya!!!!