Suga part two

You were still shocked from the last time you were with suga. He always surprised you in many ways. But you knew he loved you a lot
-At the park-
You were at the park waiting for Yoongi because he wanted to take a walk with you. You waited for five minutes and then he finally arrived, he looked so happy to see you and that made your heart flutter. He ran to you and hugged your waist as you hugged him back, he always made you feel safe when he hugged you.
"Why did you make me wait oppa"? You said pulling out of the hug and pouted.
"I'm so sorry Y/N" he said pecking your lips. He then started to walk with you and he lead you all the way into the woods and you felt lost.
"Yoongi"?! You said pulling your wrist away harshly.
"Did you get us lost"?! You said in anger.
"Nope this is just where I planned" he said showing you a little picnic in the middle of the woods. It made your heart flutter and he grabbed your wrist and sat you down. You were leaning against a tree for extra comfort while eating fresh fruit.
"Your so sweet" you said cupping his face and bringing him closer to your face. You had to spread your legs to let him get closer to your face. He was on his knees and grasping your thighs gently while kissing you. It suddenly got heated as soon as you felt his tongue poke your bottom lip asking for entrance. You let him as your tongues fought for dominance. You lost and so he pulled away and started to suck the life out of your soft skin on your neck. He found your spot and mad you a moaning mess, you tried to scoot away but the tree was in your way.
"I-I- think we should stop" you said trying to push him off but he just smirked and continued with his magic. He pulled away from your neck leaving bruises.....

Hi I know cliffhangers, but if you want a part three comment and if this gets views I will continue part two ok bye!🖤