Jin

You were sitting on your bed when you heard your phone buzzing to BTS" Blood Sweat and Tears"and you started to jam out when you snapped out of your head to reality and answered it right away seeing it was your boyfriend Jin Aka Oppa.
"Hello.. jagi?" Jin said with his deep low voice.
"Yes babe" you said as you  listened to his beautiful voice.
"Y/n.. I need you to come to the studio please?" He whined with his cute aeygo voice.
"Why is the-" your sentence was cut off from him hanging up on you because he knew his aeygo voice was your weakness when it comes to him. Aish...I just can't say no with him? Before you left you fixed your self up making sure you looked cute for him and the group.
-
Your arrived at Bighit Entertainment . You started to walk  to the studio as Jin had told you. When you entered it was pitch dark and you were sort of scared.
"H-ello is anyone here.. Jin.. oppa?". You were startled by the sudden lights and the whole group except for one person..... Jin. They started to sing Just One Day.  You then fell in love with their voices and swayed your hips to the song loving it still wondering where Jin was. When the main chorus came Jin appeared behind them holding flowers and your favorite stuffed animal plush. He got closer still singing grabbing your hands and pulling you in for a passionate kiss. The song ended and the rest of the group left and you were left with Jin alone. He got closer again making you step back and bumped in the wall.
"Mmmm.. Y/N, you look so hot" he said brushing his thumb over your lips and with his other hand grasping your thighs making you moan a bit from his touch. You pulled his collar making his body rub on yours.
"I need you now" he said biting his lip and looking down at his tight pants.
"Mhmm.. Jin take me now!" You said whispering in his ear and grasping his bulge in his pants. He slammed his lips on yours slipping his tongue in your mouth tasting you. He grasped your whole body up and down lifting your left leg with his left hand and the other up your shirt playing with your nipple making you horny. He grasped for air and then started sucking on your neck. You moaned pulling his hair. He slipped his fingers inside of you.
"Your wet already?" He chucked still continuing making you want him more. He then bent down and stuck his wet warm tongue inside making you squeak in pleasure.
"Don't tease me" you said as he got back up and pulling his pants down ready to stick him inside of you.
"Wait we need a condom" you said pushing him back.
"Oh we don't need one " he said kissing you making you taste yourself.
He got closer and picked you up and leaned you on the wall as he positioned himself ready to f*ck you. He slammed his member into you making your eyes tear up from how big he was.
"Oww" you said feeling a tear roll down your face.
"Don't worry jagi it will soon feel so good" he said going harder and a bit faster. You then felt insane pleasure and arched your back to where your breasts were right in Jin's face and so he took advantage and licked your nipples and sucked on it making you feel more pleasure. You were a moaning mess so he covered your mouth because you were a bit load.
"Shh baby" he looked in your eyes. You felt tingles in your stomach and  suddenly felt him hit your g-spot.
"I'm go-ing to cu-" you we're cut off from coming and gasping for air as you both were sweating and trying to catch your breath.
"You are so tight baby" he said smirking. But then interrupted by the group of boys barging in when you were still half naked.
"Hey she is still naked!" He said jumping in front of you blocking you.They started to giggle saying get a room when you seen Jungkook look sad and walked out of the room. You jumped up and covered yourself and walked out to him.
"What's wrong kookie?" You said as he got closer to you saying
"I'm in love with you and you have to choose between me or him" he said when you stood there in shock.

Btw this story is dedicated to my friend and who do you guys want me to write about next? Who wants part two of this one?