Jungkook- part ten

Hey, guys, im back after what seems so long... sorry, you've already heard this but school keeps me so busy and when I finally have free time im really tired or don't feel much inspiration to write. Anyways thank you guys for being so patient with me!!!!<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A day later-

You couldn't open your eyes but heard *Beep beep * over and over again until you went back to sleep...... You heard muffled noises and slowly started to open your eyes. Only to see to people you hated the most right now. Jungkook and IU... I can't believe her!! Or him!!When I get better Im gonna bitch slap her so hard her weave will fall off, as for Jungkook Im going to whoop his ass so hard!! You too just wait!! You tried to sit up but instantly felt pain running through your body as if a truck hit you, you groaned in pain ketching both their eyes to land on you. Jungkook looked so relieved and as for IU, she looked annoyed. Jungkook grabbed IU and walked her out of the room and shut the door behind them. You simply laid on your side facing the window, your eyes traveled to your bed rest seeing roses that only Jungkook knew was your favorite, then to a picture... A picture of Jungkook and IU on their wedding day. Your eyes started to water and you felt like your body was breaking to pieces, slowly one by one tear falling down your cheeks and on the floor. Then it became a waterfall of tears just never-ending, Jungkook walked in and seen you crying. He too felt so much pain from seeing you like this.He walked close but stopped.

"Don't just leave!" you said yelling.

"Is it enough to get married to my ex- best friend, and break the most valuable thing in my life, but this... Why would you purposely leave a picture like this!!!!" you said throwing the picture at him. He picked it up and ripped it.

"Please Y/n!!I don't love her!! You're the only one for me! Don't leave me!" he started to tear up, he walked closer to you and kissed you with so much passion you could feel how much he loved you. Every single memory came into your mind of you and him, it seemed like a movie in your head. You kissed him back, flinched only because he didn't expect you to kiss back. In those few brief seconds you felt like never before, you felt sad, happy, sick, mad, and so many other emotions. Until it was all taken away from you so quickly, IU pulled Jungkook off you and slapped you with so much power your lips were bleeding. Your skin was burning and you felt like crying until she was slapped even harder from Jungkook. She fell to the floor and gasped at what just happened.She got up and wobbled to her feet.

" I will sew you for everything you have!" she yelled to Jungkook, she ran towards him to slap him but he caught her wrist and twisted t making her yelp in pain.

"Do it! We are getting a divorce! If you ever touch her again or come near her... Well you're gonna have me to deal with!" he grabbed her hand and took her ring off. He glared at her so hard she felt like he was piercing through her soal, she ran out crying. He sighed still facing the door and threw the ring in the trash look towards you with worried eyes. You tasted your blood and started to cry. He ran up to you and hugged you, you felt so safe in his arms but knew it wasn't right which made you cry harder.

"Jungkook," you said stuttering.

"Hmm," he said hugging you tighter.

"This has to... end," you said crying harder taking deep breaths.

" No it doesn't, we cant end, we are meant for each other" he tried to reassure you.