*Requested* Chim Chim/ Jimin Ending updated

Hello, so one of my readers requested this ending so if you have any requests let me know thank you... This ending is all for you enjoy ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"STOP!!!" you yelled while seeing the two people you cared about the most were being hurt. They turned towards you, Jimin and V stopped fighting and got up. V struggled to stand and walk correctly trying to hold his body together. He left a blood trail coming towards you. He stopped in front of you looking sad and hurt with tears slowly running down his cheek. Jimin got there too with blood on his lip and bruises on his face. You felt like your heart was breaking into pieces seeing them in this state because of you. Did you just end a great friend ship? At that moment you had to choose between V or Jimin. You couldn't help but to go to Jimin and look him in his eyes giving him a tight hug feeling his heart beating. You whispered in his ear saying sorry. V just stood there staring at you guys in anger and hurt. He had thought you chose Jimin until you let go and he walked away from you guys. V tilted his head towards you in confusion. 

"So you finally chose," he said smiling in the best way he could without hurting himself. You only giggled and hugged him as tight as you could, feeling his heart beat fast. Your heart started to beat feeling him wrap his hands around your waist holding you as tight as he could never letting you go. 

"Im so sorry, it was just in the heat of the moment," you said sniffling.

"Y/N I love you," he said giving you a long passionate kiss. You deepened it, your body was heating up along with V's. It's almost like you read his mind. 

"Not here not now it needs to be special," you said while taking his hand heading back to the hotel and laying him on the bed. You slowly crawled up towards him straddling his waist. You attacked his neck teasing him, he took your shirt off and wrapped his hands around your waist. You could tell he was getting hard, you suddenly stopped and smiled.

" Why stop now,  we are just getting started?" he said frustrated looking into your eyes.

" I told you it needs to be special" you giggled and jumped off the bed trying to run away from him, but of course he was faster and wrapped his arms around your waist lifting you up and placing you down gently. You loved when he back hugged you and that's what he was doing. You felt so safe and happy in that moment. He knew you were the one... You felt this weird but very strong feeling your heart was telling you He was the ONE. You only smiled turning around giving him a pec and jumping into bed patting the spot next to you for him to come. That night you guys cuddled in love. 

-Time skip the next day- 

 You woke up to feeling the spot next to you was empty... Where is he? Calm down... It is OK... You placed your hand on your chest taking a deep breath. You went to look out the window seeing him with Jimin and the boys, they looked happy so you practically stayed in the room all night and when you went outside you seen V standing by the pool alone. 

      "V?" you said and he turned around smiling seeing you

" I told you to call me Tae Tae," he said chuckling walking closer to you taking your hands in his.

"OK Tae Tae, what are you doing we have to pack," you said wrapping your arms around his neck getting as close as you can. He wrapped his arms around your waist and taking a deep breath of your scent. 

" I did and I was just taking in this place as much as I can," he said happily still hugging you. 

" If you love it so much we can come back." you said sarcastically, he only chuckled saying. 

"No silly, I'm taking this place in because I knew you, Y/N that you are the one," he said letting you go and getting on his knee grabbing a black box out from his pocket. You started to tear up and cry. 

"Y/n will you marry me?" he said smiling. 

"Yes!" you said while he was putting the ring on your finger gently and hugging you and giving you pecks every now and then... At that moment he knew he found his one and only one true happiness and his everything. You were so happy to be with him. You both knew that nothing could get in your way from that point on. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi... so thank you for requesting this :) I will now be accepting any requests you guys have, just let me know. Anyways I am so happy I can make people happy with my writing thank you!!! Anyways Bye My Little XOXO's!!!!!!!!<3