Suga part three

Hi! Ik it's been so long for this part three... I am sorry I've been caught up with Jimins part, I completely forgot about Suga's third part... It seems like you guys like Suga a little more than the rest so I'll do my best to keep this updated! Go on reading My  little XOXO's!<3 Be warned +18!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I-I think we should stop" you said trying to push him off but he just continued with his magic. He pulled away from your neck smirking at the marks he left.

"Now I marked you as mine" he said smirking and locking his eyes with yours. He gave you the questioning look asking if you want to do it. You slightly nodded, knowing he was rough with you but you liked it.You took control and flipped him over sitting on his lap. You were wearing a short skirt and you could feel his bulge through his pants rubbing against your clothed woman hood. Just looking at him made you horny.It amazed you how he could be so adorable but turn into daddy material in 1 second. He snapped you out of your mind by rubbing his bulge against your clothed woman hood. You moaned slightly. You started to make out with him catching him off guard but he returned the favor. He unzipped his pants and pulled your skirt down along with your panties.

"Don't stop Oppa" you said while he slipped his fingers in you. To pay him back you started to attack his neck with your wet lips earning a moan from him. You slowly reached his jawline up to his lips. You noticed he had rolled his head back in pleasure. You giggled a little, he then returned the favor giving you a long passionate kiss. He cupped your face leaning his forehead on yours and looking straight into your eyes, You nodded knowing what he was trying to ask you. He slowly pushed himself in you and let you adjust to his size. You then led the pace and riding him faster and faster, you both let moans escape your mouth. He noticed you were getting sloppier every time you went up and down bouncing on him. He chuckled and flipped you over slamming into you.

"S-uga" you said going crazy, from the pleasure. You wanted him so close to you, you wrapped your arms around his neck like a snake.He went faster and faster, all you could hear was skin slapping against each other and birds chirping. You were about to reach your high, along with Suga when you heard a familiar deep low voice that wasn't Suga's.

"Omo!? Is that you, Y/N?!" that deep low voice said ripping Suga off you, leaving you on the ground half naked.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I hope you liked this, I tried my best to make it interesting..... :> Who was that guy? Lol sorry for the cliffhangers.... I will write as much as I can for the last few weeks of summer, I am starting school up again so Updates won't be as recent as usual but I will make sure to update once a week when school starts up again... As always Bye My Little XOXO's!!<3