Jhope-part seven

Guys I'm back 😊 I'm trying harder to update more so enjoy btw sorry for last chapter I know it was boring :(
///////////////////////
He smiled big as he took his right hand and caressed your cheek and leaned in to kiss you patiently. This time you weren't shocked and kissed back closing your eyes enjoying this memorable moment with Jhope. You felt like the luckiest girl alive to be held and kissed by Jhope...
And maybe even loved...
The kiss was interrupted by Jhopes phone ringing. He sighed against your lips and slowly pulled away to grab his phone out of his pocket. His jaw clenched as he read the name and walked away from you and out of the door. You were left there in shock so you decided to eavesdrop on the conversation.
What you heard:
Jhope: Why are you calling me?
Woman: Oh come on Jhope
Jhope: I told you to call me in an emergency not for a booty call
Woman:It is.. I really need you right now please come to my house *crying*
Jhope: *sighs worriedly* Okay.. I'll be there in 10 min-
You fell making the coat wrack fall and he snapped his head back, sneakily you grabbed the wrack before he looked in your direction and ran to the couch and turned your phone on. Your heart was racing as you pretended to be on your phone you thought to yourself. Who was that girl he was talking to? Booty call? Emergency? Why was he so worried? You shook your head and hit your head and said to yourself. Stop assuming y/n... He is yours now.. Trust him..
You snapped back to reality when you heard the door open and footsteps coming towards the living room.
Jhopes POV
I think I love Y/n... He thought to himself when his lips were on yours until the kiss was interrupted by your phone ringing. You sighed against y/n's soft lips and pulled away to see that your ex girlfriend was calling you. You walked out of the house and answered it. You:Why are you calling me?
Ex: Oh come on Jhope
You: I told you to call me in an emergency not for a booty call
Ex:It is.. I really need you right now please come to my house *crying*
You: *sighs worriedly* Okay.. I'll be there in 10 min-
You heard a loud bang from inside the house and you turned around but nothing was there. You finished the call and sighed as you turned your phone off walking back inside and gently closing the door. When you walked in the living room Y/n was spaced out and then snapped out of it when you came back in.
"Who was that?" She said and smiled as she patted the the spot next to her.
"An old friend" you lied because you weren't ready to tell her. She looked like she didn't believe me but just nodded and looked away. You felt bad so you gently took her hand and linked your fingers together. She didn't look back at you so you knew something was wrong. You sighed and kissed her hand and stood up, opening your arms wide for her to hug you. She didn't stand up but avoided eye contact. You sighed and leaned down towards her and tried to kiss her but she moved her head and your lips landed on her cheek. You pulled away and looked at her.
"I-I have to go" you said nervously. She sighed and nodded. You turned and started to walk away when she turned you around pulled your face to hers and kissed your lips, you melted under her kiss and kissed back wrapping your arms around her waist hugging her tightly. She pulled away and blushed, you chuckled and kissed her again and of course she kissed back.
You left and got into your car but touched your lips remembering the feeling of her lips on yours when you got a txt.
Ex: Hobi! Where are you T-T
You: Just wait okay? What's wrong?
You put down your phone and sighed feeling like this was wrong, that you were still talking to your ex, that you were going to her house for some reason you didn't know, but even worse is who your ex is......
///////////////////////////
Hi :) Ik this took 8 days to update and I'm sorry but I really am trying and soon testing for me is going to be coming up in March... (I am not ready)... Anyways until next time Bye My Little XOXO's!!!!<3