Jhope- part four

I'm finally back! Im really sorry for the wait I've just been going through some family issues and its been tough to please stick with me and be patient again im really sorry!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  He sat up and moved closer to you. Towards the middle of the movie, you felt a heavy weight on your shoulder, looking over you saw his head leaning on your shoulder. He was sleeping calmly and looked adorable, you grabbed a blanket and threw it on you both. You let his head rest on you while continuing the movie. You ended up falling asleep.
-Jhope Pov-
You woke up feeling a cramp in your neck.
"Awww she's sleeping," You said quietly smiling, you pushed her hair behind her ear and stared in aw. Your heart was pounding just looking at her.
Do I like her? She's so cute and adorable I can't control myself around her. Do I love my best friend?
You gently picked  her up bridal style and walked upstairs trying not to wake her. Once you entered her room it was a mess, clothes were everywhere you stepped over all the clothes and plopped her down on her bed. He chuckled and looked around her room and seen a picture of you and her on her vanity and smiled to yourself. You walked around picking up her clothes all around her bed and made your way to her hamper and put them in there. Then you walked towards her vanity when her laced bra was on the floor he gulped and looked at it shocked.
(+18!!)

He blinked fast and quickly grabbed it and threw it with the rest of the clothes

He blinked fast and quickly grabbed it and threw it with the rest of the clothes. He walked back to you and smiled seeing your peaceful state. He slowly leaned down to kiss your forehead when you moved and his lips landed on your lips. He shot his eyes open staying there.
-your POV-
You fell asleep and woke up in your bed and you opened your eyes looking around only to see Jhope picking up your dirty clothes and he was looking around so you pretended to be asleep. He started to walk closer to you so you shut your eyes when you felt the weight on your bed shift so you moved your body and head only to feel a pair of plump lips on yours and your heart began to race, and then you opened your eyes and met Jhopes eyes. Taking a big step in bravery you began to move your lips hoping he would go along with it. Suddenly he did and closed his and you did to, he placed his hands on your face holding it and letting his other on your waist. You pulled him closer to you and his body was between your waist still kissing you. He pulled away and was out of breath and looked into your eyes and suddenly quickly got off you and the bed and turned around scratching his neck.
"W-what was t-that?" You said sitting up licking your lips and touching them. He turned around and by his lip.
"I-I am sorry, I am gonna go" He said and left your room before you could say anything. You plopped back on your bed and stared at the ceiling replaying it in your head over again.
-Jhope POV-
"I-I am sorry, I'm gonna go" you said and quickly got out of her house and got in your car. Sitting in the seat you placed your hand over your chest feeling your heart race. You took a deep breath and touched your lips and replayed that moment over again.
-Your POV-
It was a few days later and Jhope hasn't contacted you, and you didn't know how to contact him. You also didn't know how he felt since you did make the first move. But you got the confidence to finally call him. You listened to it ring for a few times when he picked up
Jhope: h-hello?
You: c-can we talk
Jhope- *silence* Y-yeah sure
You: it's about what happened a few days ago..
Jhope: *clears throat* w-what about it wait hold on *a girls voice was calling him baby*
Your heart stopped and your eyes started to water
You: Jhope? Who's that?
Jhope: oh didn't I tell you? *the girl was giggling and told him to hurry up so that they could have more fun*  hey y/n can we talk later?
————————————————————————
Hey guys!!! So once again I'm sorry but I have news! I am thinking of making a story that isn't about K-pop and more of a... well I don't really know how to explain it besides a story without K-pop??? Lol but tell me if you guys would like that and guys thank you so much for the followers!? You guys shock me every day and I love it!! Until next time!!