Chim Chim/ Jimin part five

Hello again. So my friend that is writing V's part has been on vacation so she wasn't able to write V's parts for this one and part four... I will make sure she posts part four and five, sorry about all this lol. My new book I'm going to start will be soon I promise, anyways Read on my little XOXO's!<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Omg!!Y/N!!Jimin!How could you!?" Someone said with a familiar voice. While slamming the door leaving you and Jimin naked on the floor. Oh no, what did I do???? Why Y/N!? He is V's best friend how could you!! You got up and threw on your swimsuit with tears running down your cheeks. You were about run past Jimin when he grabbed your arm pulling you into his embrace. You somehow felt comfortable even though you hated yourself and you hated Jimin also. 

"It's gonna be okay" Jimin said patting your head, you stopped crying but shoved him off you walking out. 

"It's not Jimin, we made a mistake. This is all a mistake" You said as your heart somehow hurt while saying that. He felt like you shot him in the heart and broke down. You started to run trying to find V. You searched everywhere and found the whole group in the pool while you saw V sitting in anger next to a girl?! She looked a little familiar. You were in shock so you stood there watching V with that girl .He looked hurt and very mad. She kept rubbing his back and then she hugged him and he hugged her back! He was crying and as he went to let go of her he saw you standing there. He pushed her off and jumped up. She turned around and you saw who she was. Is that my sister!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again.... sorry about the cliffhanger lol. I made sure she posted part four and will post part five.. Anyways Bye My Little XOXO's!!<3 Love Ya!Btw sorry about how short this one is....